Bionic Men's Full Finger Fitness Gloves, Black, XX-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Anatomical relief pads on the lower portion of the fingers
- The design helps minimize hand strain and elimnates friction on free weights and equipment that causes calluses and blisters
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement
- Crafted from Coolmax Lycra and breathable digitized sheepskin leather that provides a natural feel
- Unique design features a form-fitting neoprene material to add wrist support
- It has palm even the surface of te hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip
- It helps circulate air to help hands breathe and absorb moisture during even the most intense workouts
- It has pads that form a natural V to lock in the bar holding the weight
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First of all when you first buy them you will love them as i did. Great fit, comfortable and a great grip on the bars (most important).But by the end of the first month they started to tear between the thumb and forefinger. So I figured hey, bad pair,return them for another pair,so I did. Bingo.....1 month later same thing. ok ...first of all they are not cheap $35. And bionic is a good name but I do not think they did a good job with the design in that area as both tore right there twice. I called Bionic about the problem, but they never returned the call :(
So customer service gets a big fat zero and so does the design team. I have returned that pair also. And am currently on my 3rd pair in 4 months. So yes they are flawed for sure. And it's a shame because I really love the fit and grip. But for 35 smackers I need them to last more than 1 month.
I Couldn't be happier! Excellent and well placed padding. Fit great and stay put on your hands. Very comfortable. I would certainly recommend these to anyone wanting quality weight lifting gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband lifts everyday and he loves these gloves. He says the padding is in exactly the right places.Published 1 month ago by mhunt
I absolutely loved this pair of gloves. They fit perfectly (not too loose or too tight). The fabric is breathable so your hand will not sweat excessively when wearing them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Eduardo Melendez Ruiz
Awesome pair of gloves!! They don't last me very long about 6-8 months if I'm lucky! But I keep buying them because the work great and feel secure!Published 2 months ago by John
Love the design, color, texture and fit of the gloves but they are not durable; I work out at most three to four times a week and I don't lift very heavy; in addition I have a... Read morePublished 4 months ago by B. Ulmer
Do not buy these!! Very dangerous. There are hard pieces inside, possibly metal strips. Dumbbells push on these and shift them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by john m. rivoli
I love this brand! These gloves are awesome. I highly recommend them.Published 6 months ago by DCrockett
Gloves are PERFECT. Protect my hands and has plenty of grip.
When washing, don't put in dryer. Read more
I love these gloves. they have stood up well to daily use with heavy weights. I enjoy having the full finger protection from the grime of the weights as well as not having my... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Bonita M. Glover
SOOO much better than the "newer" version. I wish they kept selling these. Going to have to really hunt to find these again when my current pair wears out. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Josh Behrenbrinker