Bionic Men's Right Hand Racquetball Glove
|Price:||$17.68 - $24.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Men's racquetball glove designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon for superior moisture control, grip, protection, and durability
- Washable goatskin leather for grip and durability; flexible padded design protects knuckles from wall and floor impacts
- Anatomical pad system evens out the hand's surface to promote a lighter, more secure grip for enhanced racquet control
- Eleven terry cloth mini-towels inside the glove absorb moisture to help keep your hands cool and dry
- Form-fitting terry cloth wristband absorbs sweat and provides added wrist support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Exclusive Glove Technology--Developed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to:
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Pre-Rotated Finger Design: Because your forefinger and pinky naturally rotate inward toward the center of your hand when grasping an object, Bionic gloves feature a pre-rotated design that follows the natural motion of your fingers, to offer a comfortable, second-skin feel, and natural movement when gripping.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|Medium:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|Large:||8 3/8 to 8 3/4 inches|
|X Large:||8 3/4 to 9 1/4 inches|
|XX Large:||9 1/4 to 9 1/2 inches|
|XXX Large:||9 1/2 to 9 7/8 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Customer Reviews
After more play it got bad enough that I had to take the glove off to check it out, and sure enough I had a gaping blister on my ring finger spanning nearly the entire middle segment of the finger! There was actually a tiny dot of blood that had seeped though the glove. I'm in the process of returning them now.
The gloves also go black in the hands due to the racquet, but that's not surprising, just a minor annoyance. A black glove would have been a better choice for aesthetics.
2/5 stars, just because the quality of the glove is good, and maybe there is at least some level of a problem with my grip. But I can say this, I've NEVER had that happen playing gloveless.
I think the problem is in the double seam on the fingers. It's easy to have the seams pinch together during your grip and, over time, tear up your flesh. You've been warned!
UPDATE: Picked up an Ektelon Classic Pro Racquetball Glove and am very happy with that! Try those out if you get any pinching in your fingers.
DOUBLE UPDATE: The Ektelon Classic Pro Racquetball Glove wore out, and I'm now using an Ektelon Max Tack Pro Racquetball Glove which I can recommend even higher than the Ektelon Classic Pro! This baby has zero slippage. It's funny, while using the Max Tack you just never have any slippage, and it feels natural! Great glove...see my review over there.
This is really awesome. It lasts me an hour or so before getting wet, it's a perfect fit and seems very durable. It has much more grip than the ektelon gloves also.
It looks like a much more higher end product just by its material and fabrics.
I will definitely buy more of these if I would play more than an hour a day.
Consider buying one sizes larger than the ektelon gloves: I had a large ektelon which was a bit too lose, and ordered the large glove from Bionic which is almost too tight.
Cons: The palm leather is kinda thin, and I'm worried that it's not going to last.
Bottom line: If they went on sale I would consider buying again. Otherwise I going to stick with Ektelon or Python gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved it while it didn't have holes in it. After a month of playing 3-4 times a week, it ripped until it was unwearable.Published 1 month ago by Kyle J. Corrigan
I use this glove for tennis since it seems Bionic doesn't make the glove for tennis any longer. I love this glove. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lyle Cameron
Very nice, well made glove. I highly recommend to any racquetball player who's looking for a top notch glove.Published 5 months ago by Charles J. Parr
This racquetball glove works splendidly & has held up remarkably well. I especially like the micro pads on the back of the hand, ring & pinky fingers. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Arioch Morningstar