5.0 out of 5 stars rose glove
I got these gloves for working with roses and pulling wild blackberries out as well as other invasive thorny things. They are all that is promised.
Published on May 28, 2008 by Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Bionic women's garden gloves
I recently purchased this gloves for the purpose of pruning more than 40 rose bushes I have in my yard. I based the purchase on other people's positive comments. Nice gloves, good quality, however, it's fine for pruning anything gardening/roses but the rose thorns will still sting thru the fingerlings if not handle the stem carefully. If you normally wear a medium...
Published on January 31, 2011 by Carole J. Mouroux

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars bionic women's rose gloves, October 12, 2011
Turns out large is not large. And if they exchange it, you're stuck w/ the exchange, claiming they cannot refund your money. Not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gloves!, April 17, 2011
Linda S. Thompson (Chattanooga, Scenic City of the South) - See all my reviews
I own a pet grooming shop and we are sometimes asked to groom cats. I bought these gloves for that purpose. We also put them on sometimes to reach back in the kennels and handle little dogs who may be "fear bitters" -- nervous little dogs who are frightened because they are in a new environment and are not sure about the grooming experience.

They are comfortable gloves and they have a little stretch to them, but they run very small [as others have noted]. I'm sure they would make excellent rose pruning gloves, but I use them for a different purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bionic Rose Gloves Save Hands and Help Arthritis, September 30, 2008
I sought gloves that I could use in the garden for cutting back and pulling wild raspberry bushes. Every fall and throughout the summer, I get scratched arms and hands from this gardening work. A friend who works with rescured wild animals (including birds like hawks, eagles, and owls) told me that she had a pair of gloves made specifically for dealing with thorny plants like roses, called "rose gloves" that worked really well for her. I immediately thought of my gardening nightmare and went to Amazon to try to find them. Imagine how excited I was to find that my favorite glove maker -- Bionic Gloves, whose gloves I use exclusively for golf because they are made for arthritic hands -- also made these Rose Gloves. I puchased them with high expectations because of my excellent experience with their golf gloves. I have not been disappointed and wonder how I managed without them. They are also very attractive and give your hands terrific support. I highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality leather, June 8, 2014
I purchased the Bionic Rose Gloves to protect my forearms while gardening. My old gostskin gloves were stiff with age after more than 10 years of use and I was not able to find the same brand. Other than being stiff, the old gloves were still usable, so imagine my surprise to find the Bionic Rose Gloves worn out after less than one year! I was wondering why my fingernails had dirt under them each time I used the gloves and found that there were holes at the end of two fingertips. I complained to the company and received no response. I guess my answer is to cut off the gloves and use the gauntlets with cheap gardening gloves. I consider this purchase an expensive mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have These Bionic Rose Gloves!, June 17, 2010
DD "ddbird" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These Bionic rose gloves are the best gauntlet style gloves I'v ever used. They totally protect hands and forearms from thorns and rambling branches. I haven't had a thorn go through these gloves. Those gloves dipped in rubber don't compare to the Bionic rose gloves. The leather and synthetic material are soft and comfortable. The palms have padded areas to help alleviate aches and soreness when using pruners. I've had them over a year now and they have worn well despite using them 3-4 times a week doing light to moderate backyard gardening. They don't stiffen up after getting wet. Get these gloves and you won't regret it. You'll want to get several pairs!

4.0 out of 5 stars even large not big enough for man, May 1, 2010
Brian Brooks (Suwanee, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these hoping to avoid poison ivy. I received the woman's large today. I'm a 36-year-old guy and have small hands for a guy. I thought they might fit. They didn't. I can get my hands in the gloves but they're just a hair too small.

1. The diameter at the base of my fingers is too large
2. The base of my hand is too wide.
3. My fingers are just a little long.

Checking on their web site, they don't even make men's rose gloves. The gloves are also a shorter than I had hoped. They don't reach the elbow. I'm going to try the west county gardener rose gauntlets and hope for better luck on the fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rose Glove, September 20, 2010
The gloves perform as promised. Definite protection from thorns and other nasties all the way up to the elbow! Unlike other gloves,the rose gloves permit my fingers to work well with finer-tuned motor activities, such as staking, etc. The only negative for me is the heat factor, as I wear them for several hours at a time. Also, I usually wear small or medium gloves and the rose glove runs small as their large fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves, April 30, 2012
Love these gloves for working with my 40+ rose bushes. I gave 5 stars but I have also used them for weeding and had the tips of the index and middle finger on my right hand wear through pretty quickly. Since they weren't really designed for that, I didn't down grade them for that. GREAT with pruning and working the roses!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice gloves but not thorn proof!, January 11, 2010
Himmie Mom (Redwood City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Extremely comfortable -- I sometimes forget I'm wearing them while pruning and start to weed/clean up, BUT, they are not thorn-proof (or as thorn proof as I'd like them to be, having approximately 50 roses in my garden). But great for general gardening pruning/trimming chores -- the length does protect your forearms.

5.0 out of 5 stars super sturdy gloves!, August 13, 2010
Carol Thompson (West Carrollton, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I'm an avid gardener, and these gloves have held up better than any other pair I have used in years. They are a tish small, so order next size up. I forget I have them on, and I've yet to wear a hold or make a tear in them. top quality, the only gloves I will use from now on!

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

Bionic Women's Rose Gloves, Medium
$44.95 $29.12
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.