Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2010
Nanagreens 10 was recommended by a physician to help boost my husband's immune system while he undergoes chemotherapy for Stage IV Lung Cancer. Although, it is only one supplement of a few others that are a part of his arsenal in battling Cancer, it has made a significant difference in his health and energy level. He is winning this battle. The oncologists deal with the right chemo to kill cancer, but products like Nanogreens 10 have been significant in keeping him healthy and keeping Cancer dormant. We are so pleased with and grateful for the quality of this product. Whether battling illness or just trying to improve general health, we highly recomment this product!
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2010

I purchased this product and was thrilled as it saved me almost $15 per bottle. When I brought this to my local chiropractors attention (hoping to get the same deal) she contacted the manufacturer directly who informed her that they have seen this before and that the product is expired, hence the reduced price (not sure why the manufacturer is not destroying expired product...that's for another day). When I received the product I took it, as is, to my chiropractor to compare. What the person here is doing is removing the outer wrapper (clear plastic wrap), removing the original expiration date which is stamped on the actual bottle and
re-wrapping and putting a new expiration date on the outside wrapper (something the manufacturer does not do).

Now, most products are still good long after the expiration date but personally, I won't be buying any more from these folks. They always seem to have a very limited quantity as well...hmmmm.

Best of luck to all.
1818 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2011
I am 38 years old, and always looking for things to keep me healthy as I am a nurse and see sickness, disease, obesity, and death every time I go to work! I think N.G.'s is by far your best bet to get most of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you will need in a day all in one step. I know I don't eat the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegtables, nor do I want to eat that much. I feel good about drinking this knowing I am giving my body what it needs, and more. I have been taking it for eight months now, and I have not been sick once! I survived the whole winter flu thing without so much as a sniffle. I have mild environmental allergies, and I think NG has helped with that some. I think I have more energy, but I am an energetic person anyway, so it's hard to tell. I like to use this drink after a work out for a "recovery drink" for my muscles. My hair and nails grow faster since I have been taking this stuff. I also take the Nano Reds, and alternate these two products about every eight to twelve hours. You can't be too healthy! As for the taste...not so good. I don't understand how some people can actually post that it "tastes great". I mix mine with water, and chug it down just to get it over with. Most of the time I am taking this as I am walking out the door so I don't have time to fiddle around with smoothies and all that, but each to their own - whatever makes ya drink it!
on March 22, 2013
First, I would like to confess, I am food addict. I have been struggling with my weight all my life. I had never heard of this suppliment prior. I have been using this product for about two weeks and I am seeing blood sugar stability. Reasonable eating and the shut down of HEAVY eating. I was able to eat vegetarian twice two days this week with out the need of any starches. Biopharma Scientific NanoGreens 10, 12.7-Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
on December 23, 2012
I have been using this for five weeks now on the recommendation of my doctor. A few years ago I had surgery that removed my colon. Eating fruits and veggies was very difficult for my modified system, so I just didn't. My health was gradually declining and, at 52, I felt OLD. I have taken vitamins and supplements since the surgery with no help. After five weeks, the change is amazing. I have energy again and sleep more soundly every night. I would recommend this product whole heartedly. I mix it with apple juice every morning and have no difficulty drinking it.
on April 17, 2013
I love this stuff; great flavor and easy to drink with my morning meal. Ever since I started drinking this about two months ago there has been a huge improvement in my cardio ability, specifically biking outdoors. Literally from one day to the next, and the only thing that has changed has been this product. I plan to stay on it.
on November 2, 2015
Expensive way to get greens, better to just put fresh greens in blender. The only redeeming thing is no wheat or barley greens. However most of the nano products have corn fillers/fiber added which I just don't understand. Company support went down hill about a year ago. So after over a years of consistent use I quit. Interestingly my health is improving a lot since I quit using Nano products. I spent a fortune on them for over a year, and they didn't do a lot. Getting off all animal dairy, wheat/gluten and corn has helped much more. I am also not dependent on 'engineering' foods but making my own blended drinks from all natural fresh organic foods.
on October 5, 2010
I did like the taste when I mixed it with apple juice. I found out after I purchased the product that 49% of it was fillers and because of that I would not purchase the nano greens 10 again. It is too expensive to buy to have that much fillers (oat and rice bran). I did some research and found another green drink to purchase but the taste wasn't as good.
on February 8, 2013
I signed up for subscribe and save last year. The whole purpose of that is that I save a small amount of money on each canister by committing to a long term monthly regular order. How quaint that instead of meeting their commitment, they just cancel the "deal" so they can raise their price! Then they blame it on "unapproved sellers" bringing the price down.

I wish I could just cancel agreements I made because I didn't want to participate anymore. This is just shady business practices. A "honest" business would have informed their customers of what was changing and fulfilled the commitment for some grace period and then explained the prices would be higher if you sign up again.

Good product, but 1 star for bad business. Just to be clear, my subscription was from the manufacturer... not someone else. So they had control of the price and made the agreement.
on September 18, 2009
I've been using Nanogreens as part of my diet for about 5 months now and I DO feel better and have more energy. I don't drink mine straight though, I blend it with my morning protein shake and it eliminates that chalky taste from the protein powder (those protein powder makers all SAY their product tastes great, but every last one of them lies ;) ) Mixed with some fruit, vanilla yogurt and low-fat milk, it is a tasty breakfast.

I get my product from my Chiropractor and there is a link on the Nanogreens website to find a local supplier (saves on shipping costs.) Don't pay more than $49.95 - which is the suggested retail price from BioPharma.