Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Combo Pack, 14 strips
- Unclogs pores & achieves the deepest clean
- Clean and invigorate your pores with these deep cleansing pore strips from BIORÉ
- These easy-to-use strips will help extract built-up dirt and oil from your pores that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean
- These unscented strips are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, so they can be used even by those with sensitive skin
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
1. Use only on the nose. 2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. 3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. 4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. 5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. 6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37 , Silica , Water , Glycerin , Polysilicone-13 , PEG-12 Dimethicone , Titanium Dioxide , Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel) , Butylene Glycol , Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate , Methylparaben , Steam Activated Cleanser: Water , Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate , Ammonium Cocoyl Isethionate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Acrylates Copolymer , Glycerin , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint) , Cocos Nucifera Water (Coconut) , Withania Somnifera Root Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Propylene Glycol , Disodium EDTA , BHT , Mannitol , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Chromium Oxide Greens , Iron Oxide , Potassium Hydroxide , Benzophenone-4 , Menthol , Menthyl Lactate , Polyquaternium-10 , DMDM Hydantoin , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance , Blue 1
Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips: twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only. (see illustration).
After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick if skin is dry.
Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-
Top Customer Reviews
you may be allergic to it's adhesive, can't use it.
your skin is very Delicate, you may not be able to use it.
Your skin is very dry. You may not be able to use it.
Do you get spidery veins around nostrils? or anwhere on the face?
The Veins appear a bit more prominent but they go back in to take a nap after 30 mins or so
I love these!! shhhh (and I mostly am curious about what comes out on that strip!! Its sorta like a miniature forest :D
I love this product and I can't live without it. Using hot water as hot as you can stand, soap face, rinse rinse. Gengly pat dry skin.Dry hands thoroughly. Take a strip and look at it closely. You're going to pull OFF the shiny plastic, and wet the area you want to place it with the tip of your finger. Stick it where you need it. Too much water is no good. Too little water is no good. AND YOU CAN CUT THEM!! No Tme? I put them on, grab my hair blowdryer and I'm great... out the door in no time
I rated this product 10 stars.
I wish they would come out with huge packages like 10/10 variety.
Why 5 stars despite this?
Well, one day I got the notion to use this right after rinsing off a 20% Salicylic gel peel I bought from SkinLaboratory (that doesn't work by itself for me either, my skin is VERY durable/oily and very insensitive to chemicals) but using these right after I rinse the peel off made them work like a miracle. Nearly EVERY blackhead I had came off. I couldn't believe it. All in one shot, my skin felt so soft, looked super nice, and I would swear it makes my nose look a little bit smaller too.
My skin has never gotten burned, peeled, or shown any reaction whatsoever to that skin peel so if you react to it I wouldn't suggest trying this. But... if you've tried these and they don't work as is, have extremely difficult skin, or just want them all off in one blow... do try this. Epic. =)
1) If you don't know how these work, they're paper strips with an active hair spray ingredient which adheres to junk in your pores. Wait until the paper stiffens, and slowly peel the strip off, taking the excess with it. Sounds gross, but it's oddly satisfying. I enjoy using these the most when I have a lot of blackheads (works the same way for whiteheads of course), because the difference is more obvious than with whiteheads.
2) I cut one of the long forehead face strips in half to use on my cheeks, too.
3) Advise against using toner, astringents, or exfoliators afterwards to avoid irritation (leaves your skin very dry, be forewarned if you have delicate or sensitive skin). Mild redness is common and normal. Conventional use is once per week, but I find that the more I use these cleansing strips, my pores have become smaller with less clogging, so now I'm sticking to twice a month.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Most definitely love the price I paid for all of these! Will be purchasing again for sure!Published 2 hours ago by Alexa Feltner
These things are addicting! They really get the gunk out of your face. It is oddly satisfying. The price is great and it's nice to just get them via prime.Published 2 days ago by r14
Omg I seriously love these. I get kinda crazy about picking at my face, especially my nose with those pesky little black heads. These pore strips are SO satisfying. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Karalyn E
I have been purchasing this brand for a year now! It's wonderful at unclogging pores. My skin feels smoother every time.Published 8 days ago by Coco Campbell