- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache. 5.Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player