Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.52 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips , 14 Count
- Unclogs pores & achieves the deepest clean
- Clean and invigorate your pores with these deep cleansing pore strips from BIORÉ
- These easy-to-use strips will help extract built-up dirt and oil from your pores that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean
- These unscented strips are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, so they can be used even by those with sensitive skin
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pore Perfect®
- New! Custom Fit
- Unclogs & Diminishes
Pull the plug on clogged pores. Deep cleansing nose strips instantly remove dirt, oil and blackheads for cleans
Size: 14 ea
1. Use only on the nose. 2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. 3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. 4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. 5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. 6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache. 5.Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Top Customer Reviews
After the Kose strips I waited five days before trying the Biore Original.
I like to use pore strips right out of a long, steamy shower. I then remove the sides of the pore strip pouch, loosen the slits on the actual strip and set it aside while I take a cotton ball and thoroughly wet it with warm water. I squeeze most of the water out of the cotton ball and then wet my nose and the area on either side. After peeling the strip from its backing and forming the strip around my nose, I wring even more water out of the cotton ball and then use it on top to complete the formation of the strip around my nose. I find it is then important to not doing anything to move my face. No talking or chewing. Only very careful sipping of liquids. A little fanning with a piece of paper or a paper fan is helpful to get the strip to dry faster but not too fast.
After peeling the "original" strip from my face, I found a fair amount of pore gunk, and also plenty of tiny fine hairs.Read more ›
Cotton Rounds (3 pads or so)
One of these nose strips!
1. Take a warm shower for 15-20 minutes to loosen your pores.
2. Fill a bowl with warm water and baking soda: about two parts water and one part baking soda. (you don't want it to be pasty, just cloudy)
3. Mix it and dunk the cotton rounds in there for a minute or two.
4. Once the cotton rounds are fully saturated with the warm baking soda mixture, completely cover your nose with the pads. (not the nostrils)
5. Keep the cotton rounds on your nose for 15 minutes. The mixture draws out the black heads.
6. Get your strip ready! Twist it softly so the slits open up, allowing optimal placement on your nose. Don't wash your face or rinse it!
7. Use the cotton round to dab some more of the baking soda mixture onto your nose (this is the "water" for the nose strip)
8. Place the strip on your nose. Keep on for 15-30 minutes until the strip becomes really firm and you know it's ready to be peeled.
-These Biore Pore Strips are really effective at removing the gunk on your nose.
-Not a cure, but a treatment. Incredibly effective treatment at that!
-Leaves your nose slightly red, but that's obvious given the nature of the strips.
-Little pricey, much better on Amazon than drug stores though.
I did this once a week and it has really gotten rid of my stubborn blackheads. My skin is not that sensitive so it can take the harsh abrasive baking soda, but if your skin is fragile, just use the strips by itself first. I recommend these strips for anyone looking to remove their blackheads!
Take the package directions seriously. They are not meant for delicate skin. Don't use toner or an exfoliant in that area for at least 24 hours. And, think about whether you really want to use them at all. These strips are basically an adhesive and a hair spray ingredient (so says the author of "Don't Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without Me.") They can irritate your skin terribly and in the long run aren't good for it. They cannot be used in combination with Retinol, AHA's or BHA's and will make spider veins more pronounced. Which is a shame because my pores' appearance really did improve immediately. But truth be told, you are probably better off investing in a good exfoliant and/or clay masque.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money. These do not work. I tried steaming my face first to open my pores and then did the strips. They literally removed like 3 blackheads. Read morePublished 2 days ago by adelemca
As the results left on these strips are too gross to talk about, I won't. I will say these make me feel like I must be a dirty faced human being after I use one. Me? Read morePublished 4 days ago by Soo