Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 6, 2012
Great figure. Nothing broke off once I opened it up, and they have great detail. I recommend this figure. Only problem is the ponytail for the Little Sister, if messed with it becomes weak, might not break though.

Eleanor Lamb looks like the other Big Sisters. No helmet, air tank, or basket. You might have trouble making it stand.

Little Sister is amazing. She is saved though, so no creepyness. She comes with a Big Daddy doll, I was hoping for the syringe but it wasnt included. Has trouble if you want her to stand.

Both great figures though. c:
on September 21, 2013
Although I know next to nothing about these toys, my grandson couldn't wait to open the package! He had to check the movements of the arms, etc. to make sure everything worked o.k. He thinks this gift is the best ever - so I believe I got my money's worth (and much more ....... a bunch of hugs as a tip!). Would recommend this if your child/grandchild is into this line of toy.
on August 16, 2012
I bought this for a christmas present for my boyfriend. He is an avid fan of the games. The only complaint that he really had was that the dolls the girls carry are really tiny and are easily lost. But if you keep it in the box and not out on display, than you won't have a problem.
on December 9, 2012
I loved the bioshock series, so I had to get this figure, because it had both the little and big sister. It's well detailed as if it came right out of the game, now time to get others. :D I recommend this to everyone who likes collecting bioshock items.
on February 20, 2012
Let me start out by saying that I love Neca's toys. They make awesome display pieces. My only real complaint on this one is that the little sister does not stand up on her own. It does not even come with a little plastic base to stick her on. I plan on making a permanent base for her anyways. I highly recommend any of the Bioshock toys to any fan of the game.
on February 27, 2014
For such an inexpensive figure, I'm impressed by the quality and attention to detail. Eleanor and the little sister are both highly articulated--more than I was expecting, to be honest--and their clothing is very game accurate. Little sister has a bit of trouble standing because her feet are so tiny, but if you position her carefully she does all right.

My only real complaint is that Eleanor's left arm (the one with the huge syringe strapped to it) doesn't bend. It looks as if it should--you can see the joint and everything--but the cuff that attaches the syringe to her arm comes up just over the articulation point, making it impossible to bend her arm at the elbow. However, since I bought the figure mainly for display purposes, this is only a minor annoyance--I can pose her with that arm straight and she will still look awesome!
on August 19, 2010
It's a very nice action figure...
It's pretty... flexible? Anyway, it has a lot of joints, and it's pretty high quality.
I do, however, have a tendency to think that the painting on the figures varies somewhat between each one because mine has some weirdness going on with the eyes looking in slightly different directions... but other than that, it's excellent, and exactly what I bought
on September 10, 2012
hmm... well, my order arrived on time, and i was pleased with the product. but the needle broke off fairly easily upon handling after it was taken out of the case, so one must take care upon holding the toy. and mine happened to be defective: one of the irises/ pupil was miss-painted. It was placed on the forehead. so now i have one of the eyes being white, and the other one being normal.

just remember if you order it and receive it, that careful inspection should be made before opening the package.
on February 21, 2011
I bought this figure for when in was going at around...4.95 ish. it was incredibly cheap and being a bioshock fan, i just had to get it. Its got great detail and enough articulation points
You can check her out at my youtube channel
[...]
on July 16, 2012
I must say, owning the entire line of Neca Bioshock 2 figures, this set adds great character! The sculpt for Eleanor could be more game accurate, but production costs ya know. The human little sister is a great change from the Gatherers. Overall, very happy with them.