Bioshock Infinite Cover Revealed

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 4, 2012 6:16:12 PM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
http://kotaku.com/5964826/heres-the-box-art-for-bioshock-infinite/gallery/1

And so far, the fans doesn't seem to like it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 11:28:51 PM PST
I liked the old cover better.
:(

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 11:23:55 AM PST
i agree, this cover sucks but it should be a great game though.
Bioshock 2 i think was much better than the Bioshock 1, espcially the controls.

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 1:01:23 AM PST
Jack Treese says:
When it comes to games like this, I could care less how the cover looks. As long as the game plays fine and I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me.

With that being said... I'm freakin' excited for this! March 26th needs to hurry up and get here!

Posted on Feb 23, 2013 11:43:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2013 11:44:06 AM PST
I agree with the majority; I don't like it. I love the unique look and style of the prior Bioshock games. This cover looks like Drake's Uncharted. We don't need another one of those. I have doubts about this game, for many reasons. I've been a Bioshock fan from the beginning, own both 1 & 2, and played them both through multiple times. However, I'm going to wait until post-release to buy this one.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 6:56:01 AM PST
Pretty sure I read somewhere that the cover is reversible, with a more traditional Bioshock image on the other side.
I think they are trying to reach a wider action audience w/o altering the actual gameplay (unlike Resident Evil and Dead Space which veered away from their horror roots.) If that's the case, and especially if the cover is reversible, then I think it's a good decision.

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 5:31:11 AM PDT
Waldo says:
I just wish we could get rid of that ugly lil blue PS Move sticker off the cover as it ruins the cover art in my opinion!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2013 5:32:16 AM PDT
Jack Treese says:
I completely agree Greg! It's nice the feature's included but I doubt it'll make me wanna bust out my Move controllers.

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 5:38:34 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Yeah I can't believe I bought my Move controllers. Bought it to use on Resistance 3, but never did. Also bought the sharpshooter gun which I never opened the box, lol. Used the PS Move only like once or twice and just stored it away. I doubt I'll use them on this game either.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2013 5:42:07 AM PDT
Jack Treese says:
Agreed. I bought 'em last year because I had a bunch of money to throw around and the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move bundle was actually a great deal at my local GameStop.

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 5:46:31 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 18, 2013 5:52:56 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Oh yeah that one was a good deal. I got the Sports Champion bundle(still want to get Sports Champion 2 for the bowling). Those games are pretty fun. Also got The Fight: Lights Out which is also pretty fun. And got Sorcery on the cheap at Newegg, still haven't played that one except for the Demo which was pretty boring for me anyways, E3 made it look like loads of fun though when 1st announced which made me want to buy a PS Move to begin with. Oh well. Live and learn.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2013 5:50:18 AM PDT
Jack Treese says:
I had hope for Sorcery, but ultimately it's a disappointment. And that was just the demo. Sports Champions was a blast, I liked how it had a better variety of games to choose from... my friends and I loved getting together for a couple rounds of Bocce. By the time I finally got around to Move though, Wii felt worn out and Kinect wasn't too appealing. It wasn't bad, just not for me though.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 9:52:03 AM PDT
JA says:
I watched an interview with Ken Levine and he says that the cover art is reversible. So the one with Booker Dewitt and the other one with the Songbird will both be accessible with purchase of the game.

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 11:16:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 6, 2013 11:17:54 AM PDT
So, a lot of people preferred that the old cover, eh? The older one simply had clouds and sky. >.>

Well, regardless. the game is is phenominal. Of course, the only flaw I can see is that you cannot properly prepare for the final boss fight (it doesn't seem like there really is any boss fights either anyway). This game also allows me to enjoy the previous 2 as well since it's not supposedly better, just different.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2013 12:21:02 PM PDT
Jack Treese says:
After a good week or so with Infinite, I definitely appreciate the alternate cover a lot more. And yes, the game is awesome. Honestly, it surpassed all of my already-high expectations I had for it, and it just might be as good (if not better) than the original Bioshock.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 4, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BioShock Infinite - Playstation 3
BioShock Infinite - Playstation 3 by Take 2 (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (593)