- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 10 edition (January 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118302796
- ISBN-13: 978-1118302798
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #286,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Biostatistics: A Foundation for Analysis in the Health Sciences 10th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I will probably write more details about the errors and inadequate explanations and provide examples, once I finish my final exam.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've never rented a book. I received it in a timely manner and the book was new.Published 7 months ago by Contina Bynum
Good text for biostats. Builds on previously taught lessons to increase knowledge.Published 18 months ago by Eric D. McCutchan