Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on December 8, 2009
FInally got to try this particular brand of elderberry juice at a local 'Greens Market'. I've had elderberry juice through a Brit oriented party several years ago and enjoyed it. Not an easy find as, apparently, it has had no 'American' market value. The juice was light, but full flavored. Sweet-tart, but not acerbic and reminded me why I liked elderberry juice the first time I tasted it. Still not sure why the 'your mother smells of elderberries' Monty Python line is such a slur, though fresh ones may have a musky odor? Or maybe the strain of picking lots of the little berries is 'sweaty business'? Anyway, if you like a strong antioxidant juice that still tastes delish, with no 'back bite', give this a swig or five. I went through my 4-pack in a week and am hoping that when Amazon gets it in, it will be cheaper than the $8 total = $2 per 8.4 oz that I paid locally.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2009
I was looking forward to trying this but when notified it was finally available, I was shocked at the price! (and almost another 20.00 for shipping!) Unfortunately, I won't be able to try it unless the cost becomes more reasonable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse