5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Bioworld Big Boys' Star Wars Suit Up R2D2 Backpack (Apparel)
This is one of the better back packs I have bought for my little boy. He loves it! I actaully think this will ast him a while. The fabric is durable and i think the zippers will be ok too. Previous backpacks have been really cheap and flimsy, which this is not. very happy with the purchase so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 1, 2014
This was exactly as advertised, the reviews were great because this bag is awesome. Strong sturdy with a very cool unique look. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, February 11, 2014
My daughter loves nerdy stuff and she loved this backpack. she lives in Portland and the hood (which I was completely unaware of) comes in handy as she takes the bus to work every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy good looking backpack, September 6, 2014
Comparable with the backpack I got for my little girl from landsend when she started kindergarten. I got this for my little star war fan who starts kindergarten this year. The only thing I wish it had was a chest strap so the backpack doesn't slip off easily from his shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, August 13, 2014
Very high quality bag. Given the price, I was reluctant to buy this at first because I was afraid it was a "novelty" bag. After reading other reviews, I decided to take a chance and buy it for our five year old son. The product shipped on time, was packaged correctly and arrived quickly.

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the bag. The material is thicker than I expected, the zippers are good quality, the stitching is well done, and most importantly the printing on the fabric is very nice. Bottom line, this is not an inexpensive bag but is well built and very fun.

My favorite feature is the rain cover / inside liner and the wide straps. This will work for small children, but is an adult sized bag. Would buy this again or recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-sturdy, and well worth the money., August 25, 2014
JLH1977 (Saint Paul, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Tends to pick up dirt, but machine-washes well. This is an extremely well-constructed backpack; lasted my son through kindergarten and seems set to make it through first grade. Zippers are, if anything, a little too sturdy, as it takes a little extra effort to use them. But I'll take that over other kids' backpack zippers that have fallen apart with regular use. The hood seems like a bit of a silly touch, but whatever. My kid got a kick out of it at the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2014
this is a very cute back pack that was offered a great price, my 8 year old is very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Says all his friends love it also, September 18, 2014
My 7 year old grandson loves this backpack. It has a hood that conveniently comes out of a top slot and he loves wearing the backpack with the hood. Says all his friends love it also. In addition, it is very well made. The inside pocket for computer is well padded and there is ample room inside and in pockets. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old grandson loves this backpack. It ..., September 17, 2014
BlessedEveryDay (Fort Mill, SC United States) - See all my reviews
My 7 year old grandson loves this backpack. It is one of the most sturdiest backpacks I have found. He loves the hood! Plus, it is washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
expected junk but was happily surprised; may even last the whole year