4.0 out of 5 stars Large SIze not accurate
The quality of this shirt is very good but the Sizes are inaccurate

I ordered a large when I received it the fit was big I compared it to some XL tees

I had and it was the same size so L in this jersey = XL

SO... I bought a medium thinking that it would fit like a large BUT it didn't

It was a tight fit so I have two shirts now...
Published 22 months ago by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is inaccurate
Overall, this is a well made product. I love the look and feel. However, I ordered 2, sized Large, expecting them to fit much like my other "Large" shirts. However, the shirts I received are actually closer to an X-Large when worn.

Published 16 months ago by J. Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Large SIze not accurate, October 6, 2012
The quality of this shirt is very good but the Sizes are inaccurate

I had and it was the same size so L in this jersey = XL

SO... I bought a medium thinking that it would fit like a large BUT it didn't

It was a tight fit so I have two shirts now one is too big and the other too tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice and roomy, heavy weight, looks great., January 19, 2013
Very happy with this shirt. I like my t-shirts to be very roomy and this fits the bill. It's not like those stupid "slim fit" t-shirts that kinda bind under the pits and look less than flattering if you have any kind of a belly like me (214lbs, 6'2"). The color is also very bright but not obnoxious, it walks that fine line really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best summer shirt so far!!!!, May 9, 2013
Shirt is more true blue shade than a light or darker blue. Material is thin cotton which is good for summer. Not keeping you hot. Durable of course. The logo is great size. Not small like previous shirts. This shirt is more for men as the logo is bigger and makes you feel like a tough superman.

I wear large but wanted it a bit smaller to fit tight (show off muscles) and the medium fits like a glove. Not tight at all. I think sizing is accurate.

The logo does have a faded look which I think gives it character in itself than a plain oldstyle logo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, August 8, 2013
First I would like to say that this shirt fit extremely well. I am 6'1" around 195 solid and ordered a large. The shirt fit very good, and is extremely soft. If all my shirts fit like this I would be happy. I highly recommend this product and the products the manufacture sells.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is inaccurate, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Bioworld Men's Superman Logo Tee (Apparel)

I am debating sending them back and seeing if a Medium would fit more like what I expected, though a previous review leads me to think they may not.

Update: I ordered a Medium and it is almost exactly the size I was looking for!
Update 2: Though I am a little annoyed that the color appears to be significantly darker than original one I ordered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the style, shrinks after washing!, November 19, 2012
I love the style and the material is soft and comfortable. However, be warned that the shirt shrinks SIGNIFICANTLY after washing and drying (even when following the care instructions). My medium is now skintight and fits like a small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Shirt with vintage feel, May 13, 2013
Paloma P. (Manila, Philippines) - See all my reviews
Hubby loves the shirt! The material of the shirt is of good quality- really soft and comfy. True to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic material, May 9, 2012
Joe (Augusta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Comes already broken in, good material and distressed logo. It's a favorite with the girlfriend already. It looks like I've had it for years - one person said I must have dug out of the back of the drawer to find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Gift, He wears it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, July 12, 2014
the product is excellent I have no complaints about it as I really like is described in the information provided to me is worth the investment, thanks

Bioworld Men's Superman Logo Tee