5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For Rebel Alliance Pilots
This pack helps in getting my gear from one ship to another. I was worried that it might not fit in the limited storage space of the x-wing but, it fit perfectly! In times like these where we are in constant battle with imperial forces, organizing my gear is the last thing I need to be worried about. This pack is a must have for all rebel pilots!!
Published 7 months ago by IndianaJoan

2.0 out of 5 stars falling apart 6 months after purchase
Published 3 months ago by Steven Huffman

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For Rebel Alliance Pilots, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Bioworld Big Boys' Star Wars Rebel Alliance Icon Backpack (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spice Smuggler, January 5, 2014
If you're planning on doing a Recon mission, bar back on a Taun Taun... This is the pack you need to carry enough spice to get you through a Wompa attack. Comes with plenty of space, it seems durable enough at first glance (Only time will tell how durable) and it's a sure to get you turn a few heads at a Mos Eisly check point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Utility & Design, December 9, 2013
My old Targus laptop backpack finally had to be replaced, so I purchased the Star Wars rebel backpack and I love it. There's several pockets and access points to organize the stuff I take with me daily to work, classes, and when I need to carry things for my daughters when we're out and about. The imaging and iconography is great, but the utility of it makes it a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome backpack., November 5, 2013
This is a great backpack. No only does it feed my inner (and outer) nerd, it is also extremely well made and functional. Great pockets and zippers. No flimsy cheap nylon construction. Well padded and lined laptop pockets with access from the top of the side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, November 13, 2013
This backpack is AWESOME! There are so many pockets and the quality craftsmanship is amazing. It is very durable and has a pocket for a laptop. This backpack will last for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack!, October 14, 2013
K haas (Orlando, Fl) - See all my reviews
This backpack is great! Very comfortable to wear, lots of compartments! You can organize your stuff in all the compartments! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, September 26, 2013
This looks even better in person. I wish it had more inner compartments. I'm going to pick up another one for when my son goes to Junios high (8years from now).

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest thing I've ever bought on Amazon, October 3, 2013
Luke J. Tolley "Trek" (Hillyard, WA United States) - See all my reviews
So not only does this back pack look awesome, it's designed amazingly well if you like pockets and compartments. It's an 8/10 in the comfort department, so if you're carrying heavy stuff all the time it may not be for you, but I use mine like a brief case. It's my everyday carry for all my stuff for work and I love it because I never have to search for my stuff. It's easy to find.

2.0 out of 5 stars falling apart 6 months after purchase, July 30, 2014
I was very exited to order this item a few months ago... seemed well made upon arrival. This backpack is literally falling apart on me... ive already had it professionally repaired once when a huge rip opened up next to the zipper in tje main compartment. .. now the inner liner is disintegrating (wish I could post a picture) I think this one will be unrepairable... VERY dissapointed, looks so cool but cheap materials I guess...lasted 8 months and I treated it with care...

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality, styling & functionality of this bag make it seem more like standard issue Rebel flight gear than a mere backpack., May 5, 2014
Quite simply the greatest backpack I have EVER owned. Lifelong Star Wars fan of nearly 40 years now, obviously I thought the backpack LOOKED cool, and with an upcoming trip to Disney for one of their SW weekends I figured it might be a good purchase to lug around changes of clothing, snacks, water, camera gear, etc., but nothing could have prepared me for how well made this product is. It's as if someone with an actual brain sat down to figure out how best to maximize space with the greatest combination of pouches and pockets possible, rarely something that occurs with a item that falls into the "fan boys will by this by the thousand even if it's crap" category. Pretty much every zippered pouch on the backpack has additional pockets inside, the velcro flaps on all of them are long enough strips to actually hold shut (not the usual barest minimum possible to give the illusion that your stuff isn't going to fall out everywhere), and just... solid. Very, very solid. This backpack also would work fantastic for carrying a laptop or tablet, as the main pocket has a padded sleeve, and there's a side zipper down the side of the bag that allows access to said pocket to easily pull your device in or out (one of the reasons I always preferred a traditional laptop case, while commuting on a train and such, it was often difficult to have the room to easily pull a laptop from a backpack, not so here.)

Overall, the build quality, styling and functionality of this bag make it seem more like something that would be standard issue flight gear for a Rebel pilot than a backpack, and that's the highest compliment I can give it. You could go to a comic-con in full SW cosplay and this backpack would look like part of your costume (as opposed to the traditional "Whoa, great costume, but that bag you have all your stuff in looks ridiculous with that getup" reaction). Of course, now my nearly 7yo fangirl daughter is coveting my new backpack, looks like I might be buying a second one soon!