Cajun Pawn Stars 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gimme Some Skin Set your sights with the Cajun Pawn Stars as they check out a pristine 1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR). The gun of choice for bank-robbing duo Bonnie and Clyde, will the guys be able to pull the trigger on a deal or will negotiations get jammed up?
2. Some Pig Pigs fly at Silver Dollar when shop regular "Shoe Shine" Mike rolls in with his champion show pig. Will Jimmie have his eyes set on the prize or will negotiation get stuck in the mud?
3. Buy George! Time stands still as the Cajun Pawn Stars encounter a 1790's pocket watch from Founding Father George Washington. A priceless piece, will Jimmie act in time to make a deal or will the ticking offer wind out?
4. Little House On The Bayou It's ship ahoy when the Cajun Pawn Stars jump on board a houseboat on the bayou. Will the guys decide this floating flophouse is worth a wave of cash or will they send this deal adrift?
5. Under The Gun Step into the trenches with the Cajun Pawn Stars as they set their sights on a rare WWI military periscope rifle. Then, a local resident known as Bayou Bob hopes to sell his massive engine from the 1890s called "The Mechanical Marvel.
6. Cash Cows Burn some rubber with the CAJUN PAWN STARS as they shift gears to check out a classic 1990 Ferrari 348. Will Johnnie rev up stacks of cash for this super fast ride or will he push negotiations into the red and blow the deal?
7. Trigger Finger Take aim with the CAJUN PAWN STARS as they check out a rare 1921 Tommy gun. Made famous by Hollywood gangster movies, will Jimmie pull the trigger on a great deal or will his nerves of excitement cause him to miss the target?
8. Fire Sale Sound the alarms as the Cajun Pawn Stars race to check out a 1975 Mac Fire Truck. Can the guys get there in time to raise a high offer or will negotiations leave them burned?
9. High Caliber Come experience shock and awe as the Cajun Pawn Stars take aim at a powerful WWII 50-caliber gun. Will the guys fire off an explosive offer or will they suddenly find themselves gun shy?
10. Double-Edged Pawn Join the Cajun Pawn Stars as they unsheathe a pair of Union Civil War swords. Will the guys advance with enough cash to secure these weapons or will tough negotiations force them to sound a retreat?
11. Gone Fishin Harmonize with some Cajun flair when a seller brings in a rare 1915 Gibson duel harp guitar. Will Jimmie hit a string of good luck by making a deal or will a bad chord leave things unsound?
12. Cash Kart See the Cajun Pawn Stars fire off all cylinders as they check out an ultra fast racing go-kart. In need of serious repair, can the guys go full throttle to reach the finish line or will negotiations sputter out of gas?
13. Springing Forward Looks may be deceiving when the Cajun Pawn Stars inspect a pristine 1866 Springfield Trapdoor rifle. Will the seller shoot them straight or will appearances be too good to be true?
14. Bird Brains Watch the Cajun Pawn Stars strut their stuff as Johnnie and Yankee check out a muster of peacocks. Will our fine-feathered friends be able to hatch a deal or will they end up with an empty nest?
15. Knocked Up The Cajun Pawn Stars may be headed towards a baby boom after shop regular Joker rolls into the shop with an African fertility chair. Will Joker walk away with a new addition to his savings account or will his nest stay empty?
16. All Shook Up Go off-roading with the Cajun Pawn Stars as they check out an all terrain vehicle original--a 1950s U.S. Army Jeep. Then, Jimmie and Tammie get all shook up when a scarf worn by Elvis during one of his concert swings by.
17. Mail To The Chief See the Cajun Pawn Stars cast their vote for a letter penned by a college-aged future President...Bill Clinton. Will the guys mount a fierce campaign for this pre-Presidential correspondence or will lack of funds force them to drop out of the race?
It's not at all like the original Pawn Stars with the Harrison's, but it's very entertaining in it's own way.Published 7 months ago by jason langner
just fun to watch and you come away with a little history knowledge. Great characters Jimmy and family. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Millhouse
easy one of the best shows ever!! It draws you in to watch them one after another! 5 STARS for sure!Published 8 months ago by Corey
We love watching all of the cool stuff that comes in the store. It has inspired us to start our own business.Published 9 months ago by mcgrane21
I only watched 1 episode. that means I couldnt really get into it. I thought it would be more like antiques road show.Published 10 months ago by EJax
Love these guy. I enjoy watching all the crazy stuffs that they buy and sell. With all the stress we all have, this show can really slow you down and smile.Published 11 months ago by elena