5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Watching Tips and Secrets - great book
Published on April 26, 2012 by L. O.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected
This book is OK however it is quite simple, short and less than expected. Just be aware this is not a detailed birding guide.
Published 20 months ago by D. Asher

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Watching Tips and Secrets - great book, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I have many birds coming to the feeders in my yard. I did not know what a number of the birds were, and this book has helped me learn about them. I now know what birds are visiting my yard as well as the habits of each bird. This is a great book and I really enjoyed it. All the birds in it have great pictures, and there is even a section on how to do bird photography. The silhouettes and tips make it easier to identify birds when I am on a hike. Knowing what some of the habits and behaviors of birds are is very helpful. My favorite part is the bird intelligence section. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to know more about bird watching and the birds around them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birdwatching, our new hobby, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This guide has been extremely helpful in identifying the many different species of birds we see throughout the year. We have a small creek and pond area in the open space behind our backyard and now we have a convenient guide to answer those constant, "What kind of bird was that?" questions. This book includes a lot of beautiful pictures as well as descriptions and mannerisms. Pictures are always important. It is hard to make sure you have correctly identified a bird when you don't have a picture to compare it to. Thank you. My family now has a new hobby, birdwatching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected, May 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I would like to see these reference books with a link to the subject from the index.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Price, Excellent Content, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This is a 5-rating since the book is everything that it said it was. The content is educationally well written and the pictures are in vivid color. The book is more than a "what is that bird..." Rather, it's also educational in all aspects or one's bird fascination. Kindle does a wonderful job of allowing the buyer a free preview of books and, in this case, the previewed book is what induced me to make the purchase. I have a Kindle device (Black and white with the keyboard on the device) which works very well. However, I also have a Google Nexus 7 with the Amazon App installed. I downloaded this book--and a few others--to the Nexus and I'm completely happy with the means by which Amazon makes its retail inventory accessible via other e-Reader-devices. I couldn't afford both, a Kindle Fire and a Nexus Tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird watching, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book very informative.
Liked it all
Recommended to all
It definitely deserves a high star rating I give it five star's.
Douglas