Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bird Watching Tips and Secrets
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

86%
14%

on April 26, 2012
I have many birds coming to the feeders in my yard. I did not know what a number of the birds were, and this book has helped me learn about them. I now know what birds are visiting my yard as well as the habits of each bird. This is a great book and I really enjoyed it. All the birds in it have great pictures, and there is even a section on how to do bird photography. The silhouettes and tips make it easier to identify birds when I am on a hike. Knowing what some of the habits and behaviors of birds are is very helpful. My favorite part is the bird intelligence section. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to know more about bird watching and the birds around them.
on December 17, 2012
This guide has been extremely helpful in identifying the many different species of birds we see throughout the year. We have a small creek and pond area in the open space behind our backyard and now we have a convenient guide to answer those constant, "What kind of bird was that?" questions. This book includes a lot of beautiful pictures as well as descriptions and mannerisms. Pictures are always important. It is hard to make sure you have correctly identified a bird when you don't have a picture to compare it to. Thank you. My family now has a new hobby, birdwatching.
on July 14, 2013
This is a 5-rating since the book is everything that it said it was. The content is educationally well written and the pictures are in vivid color. The book is more than a "what is that bird..." Rather, it's also educational in all aspects or one's bird fascination. Kindle does a wonderful job of allowing the buyer a free preview of books and, in this case, the previewed book is what induced me to make the purchase. I have a Kindle device (Black and white with the keyboard on the device) which works very well. However, I also have a Google Nexus 7 with the Amazon App installed. I downloaded this book--and a few others--to the Nexus and I'm completely happy with the means by which Amazon makes its retail inventory accessible via other e-Reader-devices. I couldn't afford both, a Kindle Fire and a Nexus Tablet.
on May 17, 2013
This book is OK however it is quite simple, short and less than expected. Just be aware this is not a detailed birding guide.
on July 4, 2014
I would like to see these reference books with a link to the subject from the index.
on May 12, 2016
Our twins really enjoyed this and so did I :)
on April 6, 2013
Excellent book very informative.
Liked it all
Recommended to all
It definitely deserves a high star rating I give it five star's.
Douglas