5.0 out of 5 stars A Norma Jean punch to the face in one special package!
Since the Bless the Martyr album I was buying norma jean records and i still have them in great condition. I love that you can buy this package as a new fan and become enlightened in what Norma Jean Noise is all about. Highly recommended for fans of The Chariot, Converge, Zao, and NOISE!!
Published on October 19, 2012 by JDAgnino

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't walk the walk
Published on March 24, 2012 by J. Cleveland

5.0 out of 5 stars A Norma Jean punch to the face in one special package!, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Birds And Microscopes And Bottles Of Elixirs And Raw Steak And A Bunch Of Songs (MP3 Music)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't walk the walk, March 24, 2012
I am sorry to say that bands like this that claim to be "Christian" based in values and content but fail to provide any kind of message that relates to that are simply in it for the money. I tried very hard to get any kind of positive message from this and all I got was some mediocre screamo band bowing to pier pressure and pandering to an audience that doesn't actually understand what they are listening to. I invite anyone to tell me where the "Christian" content is in this bands body of work.