5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Find
This magazine is terrific on your Kindle Fire! The pictures of the birds are gorgeous on the Fire's screen, and the flowers are lovely as well.

Published on March 6, 2012 by Carol

2.0 out of 5 stars I was Robbed
Published 19 months ago by Tabby

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Find, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)

Some magazines, like National Geographic, only give you one picture per issue, but with Birds and Blooms you get all of the pictures in striking colors, as well as the text. The pictures can be enlarged by touching two fingers to the screen and spreading them apart (like you were trying to stretch it). That way even the small images are easily viewed.

I love looking thru it, and best of all it only costs $1 per month. What could be better?

5.0 out of 5 stars I found you again, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine, had it for years, like anything else I lost track
of it. Now with my Kindel Fire I can get reaquainted with Birds & Bloom.
Thank you for a very informative magazine.
Dorothy Bouffard

2.0 out of 5 stars I was Robbed, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I loved this magazine on the Kindle but did not renew my subscription at the end of the year (I had a back log of reading). The last two magazines I had not had a chance to read and when I went in to get them they were not available on my Fire to download, in the newstand tab. I worked with Kindle help desk and after being swithed to several customer service people, they had an answer for me - Birds and Blooms Magazine will not allow the magazines you bought to remain out in the cloud for you to keep unless you have an active subscription. I purchased this magazine to be able to use as a reference tool and wanted to archive the items I had paid for. It is like they just broke into my Kindle and stole what I had paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I've always loved this magazine. I have not, however, subscribed to it in several years. Once I received my Kindle Fire, I knew this was a magazine I must have! The pictures come out so vibrant and beautiful on the Fire. And the real plus for me is that this magazine is NOT over run with adds! I love that!! Great articles, with matching pictures! It doesn't get any better!

5.0 out of 5 stars hummingbird lover, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I loved this hummingbird issue. It is very informative, especially for the novice. It has great ideas for everyone's backyard. The pictures are just extraordinary!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite magazines, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I have subscribed to Birds and Bloom Magazine (published 6 times a year), and the newer version, published on alternate months, for many years.

The pix are beautiful, the gardening/birding advise excellent. Too nice to throw away (recycle), when I've finished reading. I therefore have a large stack of magazines sitting in baskets, ready to re-read some day. Or some are donated to Dr. office or Nursing homes - I can't bear to just toss them.

Having an e-version is very appealing - I can read each issue, and not have to find a place to store it - it's on my Kindle Fire - ready to read again.

If you've never experienced this great magazine - give it a try. If you're a gardener or love birds, you may fall in love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Subscription To Have, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
This magazine is so well put together for the kindle. Has Lots of pictures. It is full of great ideas for everything from bird houses to outdoor decor ideas. it talks about different ideas for plants that attract birds. has different recipies to make inexpensive bird feed (which works great to get the little ones involved). talks obviously a lot about birds and it is such a good easy reader. if you think you might be interested, or might like to get into bird watching, deffinatly get this magazine. it will inspire you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds and Blooms, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I really love this magazine, the content is great and the ability to read it on my Kindle Fire is wonderful! I was turned on to this magazine by one of my friends who receives it. I have been watching birds and growing flowers for a while, so hopefully I can have a a picture or an article in it someday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Magazine for Gardeners and Birders of all levels, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded the Hummingbird issue in hopes to get ideas for how to attract more Hummingbirds to our yard. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole magazine...there were great gardening tips, ideas, suggestions and great pictures! I downloaded to a Kindle Fire and the pictures are simply gorgeous! I am considering signing up for a subscription because I was so impressed with the magazine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Birds and Blooms (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this magazine a couple of years ago while I wait for my chemotherapy and got addicted. When I bought the 3rd generation iPad I went straight to the kindle app to see if it was available and violá! It looks beautiful with the retina display, just like the magazine. I love that I can have them with me at all times. Keep up the good work!

Birds and Blooms
Birds and Blooms by Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
$10.00