4.0 out of 5 stars Birding advice, good pictures, basic
Published 7 months ago by Joanna Daneman

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read on an Android device
Pain in the derriere. I'm a birding novice looking, at first, to be able to identify common species in my area. This has all the swell pictures from all the swell parts of the world. I'll never use this information if I live to be 100.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Birding advice, good pictures, basic, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Birdwatching (Kindle Edition)
I'm reviewing the Kindle version of "BirdWatching" (available for Kindle Fire 2nd gen and above, not Paperwhite nor older B&W Kindles.) This magazine has basic birding info, like "hot spots" for winter or summer watching, articles on various regions--this issue had a wonderful article on Arctic birds and Alaska. There was an article on identifying owls, one on how to angle yourself to spot a bird that has flown off, and a short zoological bit on how woodpeckers can hammer into trees and not see stars floating around their heads!

All good stuff, if basic. The photography was stunning, especially the pictures of the frigate birds. There was less in this issue on how to photograph birds in the wild, so I am not sure if this will turn up in some issues, or if this deals mostly with watching birds and ornithology in general.

It is a good publication but I found it somewhat shorter in content that I would have preferred. My feeling is that this is a good publication for beginning birders but very experienced birdwatchers would want more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read on an Android device, January 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars disliked, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Birdwatching (Kindle Edition)
Remove from my Kindle..very odd content not for backyard bird watchers. No tips or educational information that is useful to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Magazine, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Birdwatching (Kindle Edition)
one of my favorite magazines - great info and great photos. The android version should be included in the paper subscription price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful informative bird magazine!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Birdwatching (Kindle Edition)
Love this magazine...very informative with great articles and helpful tips. And the photos are wonderful on my kindle fire hd!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Watching, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Birdwatching (Kindle Edition)
Bird Watching magazine is great. I'm an amateur bird watching this magazine had some great article for me to read. :)

Birdwatching