Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 14, 2015
I am SO VERY UPSET!!! I bought these less than 2 months ago! A week after the 30 day return, I noticed that the cork soles had cracked and separated all the way around!!! The leather straps have started to also separate from the sole! And the bottom has worn down like they've been worn for years! What in the world!? I'm so very very mad! My last pair of Birkenstock's lasted 22 years! But my new pair, not even 2 months! :(
In addition the arch is so high on the right foot (and I have high arches) hurts so bad I can barely walk or put weight on my foot. I'm so very very disappointed! You expect to get quality for $90 shoes and the brand. Then to have a crappy warranty too!? I didn't have $90 to throw away. The only reason I had to break down and buy a new pair is because some how the leather on my straps ripped on my old pair. I'd rather put duct tape on them and keep going. :( However I will say, I like the back strap this time. It keeps my feet from sliding back and forth and giving me little shreds of skin on my foot. That part was nice. I actually really liked the fit (except the arch), and all was great until the soles started cracking and the rest started falling apart. :( Also the color looked much darker online, but I could deal with that.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2010
These are the first Birkenstocks I've owned with a back strap. My other pairs lasted so many years I forgot how wonderful they feel when brand new! Love the back strap which lends a little more security when I'm rushing around. They look and feel great! The Amazon price sealed the deal for me.
on March 12, 2010
I discovered this brand of sandal two years ago when I had problems with plantar fasitis and the support of this sandal made a remarkable difference within a week. The sole molds to you foot so it becomes a unique fit for your feet. I really like the one with the back sling as I find that it gives extra support. Expensive but well worth the and they last a long time.
on April 8, 2013
I have been a Birkenstock customer for many years. I previously have purchased these same sandals in a store, not from Amazon. I recently wore these that I purchased from Amazon on a trip to Arizona. I felt like my feet were on cement. Very, very hard. My heels got so sore that I had to wear my Birkenstock SHOES with my shorts and capris. (not a good look!) The fit and look were great, but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone!
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2010
This highly durable sandal is truly high caliber and worth every penny it costs. It is attractive and gives excellent support. The soles contour themselves to fit the wearer's individual foot shape so that the shoe becomes specific to the wearer's feet. The thick straps give added support and if you enjoy walking, hiking and biking, then this shoe is for you.
on June 11, 2014
Bought these for the extreme arches that are supposed to help with some of my foot problems. Birkenstock Sandals are definitely different and not for everyone. They are very hard with a pronounced arch in the middle. If you have a need for this it might be for you. I would strongly suggest finding any Birkenstock sandals at a local store and trying them on before buying these from Amazon. The website Birkenstockusa dot com has a locator on it. This will also help in finding the right size since they are listed in EU sizes only. I have a wide foot and they fit me pretty well (even though they are listed as medium). The adjustable straps probably help with accommodating wider feet. I will report back on comfort. Right now after a few days the right foot is great. The left foot has some work to do (either my foot or the shoes). Since my right foot was the problem, I hope they help.
on September 14, 2011
This is the second pair of Birkentock Milano's I've owned. They are made extremely well and conform to the shape of your foot. I got one a year ago and basically walked it into the ground, but was very pleased with the quality. Just picked up another pair from Amazon for about 35% off list price. I can't say enough good things about these. Highly recommended.
on October 25, 2015
I'm 55 and have known about Birkenstocks for decades. Never owned a pair until three years ago. These are actually my second pair of Birkibuc sandals (birkibuc is faux leather). Purchased a pair in black 3 years ago...and now a pair in mocha. I can wear these sandals all day, and living in the Southern US, where winters are mild, I often do. The footbed is extremely comfortable. I opted for Birkibuc instead of leather only for $$ reasons; it's less expensive. My 3-year-old pair are doing great...the only sign of wear or tear is darkening of the footbed; the Birkibuc and the cork sole still look brand new. One tip: you can buy a bottle of cork-protectant on Amazon for around 5 bucks. Apply it once or twice a year. It'll keep the cork sole looking new, and keeps it from disintegrating. My brother makes fun of people who wear Birkenstocks (granola-eating, tree-hugging, Subaru-driving) but my son talked me into getting a pair. He was right. These sandals are incredible. Very comfortable, very durable. I like wearing them with camo shorts in my Jeep to the gun range. :) Get a pair of Birkenstocks!
on July 30, 2010
Great Price on these super comfortable Birks. I would order them one size smaller than size chart. They are nice in width but runs LONG and look big.

I would go try them out at the retail stores then buy them on Amazon. Great Sandals.
on May 15, 2010
I love Birkenstocks but I question this product at this price. According to the Birkenstock website, Nubuck is real leather, costs $120, and comes in the color Cocoa. Birkibuc is imitation leather, costs $80, and the color is Mocha. These prices are essentially the same on multiple websites. This sandal is advertised as Nubuck in the color Mocha. I don't think its Nubuck (real leather.)