5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever
Birkenstock's are always my shoe of choice because of support and comfort, but width varies--need narrow width whereas my normal would be medium.
Published 10 months ago by Deborah F. White

1.0 out of 5 stars where the left foot should be comfortable. I had a friend that wears the same ...
The inside sole was defective. The form inside was off, where the left foot should be comfortable. I had a friend that wears the same size try them & she feels the defect also. To expensive to return so just have to eat this one. I will make sure I don't get products from Europe in the future.
Published 2 days ago by Carrie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever, September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for high arches, July 12, 2014
Maria (Medford, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This about my 7th purchase of Birkenstocks so you know I'm a Birkenstock person. I love them because they usually are comfortable right from the box and the Arizona was no exception. I have a high instep and it is hard to find a quality sandal with the right arch support for me. Birkenstock is that sandal. Plus they last, seemingly, forever! My last pair lasted for 10 years. And would have lasted longer if I'd replaced the sole or footbed but I just wanted to get a new style!

5.0 out of 5 stars They haven't lasted forever, but................., July 20, 2014
This review is from: Birkenstock Men's Arizona Sandals (Apparel)
I've had my pair for at least 20 years. I've wore them everywhere and pretty much full time (away from work) 8 months out of the year. They have survived rocks, water, mud, stickers, sand and a rambunctious puppy basset hound who thought they tasted good. I'll vouch for the sandals toughness, but taste is somewhat subjective.

Considering comfort, cost and endurance, you can't beat these sandals. Five stars! *****

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable structured after-the-day-in-shoes wear for people with problem feet requiring ..., July 30, 2014
With these choose the exact size not an equivalent size. Used a 42 previously and when replacement time came after a decade decided to go 41 which fits perfectly and feels right. The most comfortable structured after-the-whole-day-in-shoes wear for people with problem feet requiring orthotic correction, especially dropped arches, flat feet. try them you won't use anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, July 11, 2014
Exactly as described. Phenominal price. The sandals actually came from Germany so delivery was a little slow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, July 9, 2014
Love these Birkenstocks! Very comfortable and will most certainly by again!

4.0 out of 5 stars cut smaller then it really is, July 11, 2014
i feel like they should be a 1/2 size bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, July 8, 2014
It fit well and I am happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 7, 2014
Abnorml (Lenexa, KS USA) - See all my reviews
Arrived sooner than expected and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My goto Birks, July 3, 2014
I replace these once a year and wear the hell out of them. I wear an 11mens in most shoes. These are some of the most comfortable work shoes out there ;)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›