5.0 out of 5 stars Just love them
Published on June 1, 2009 by R. Chang

1.0 out of 5 stars Oversized
Love the looks of this shoe & ordered a size 36 (said it was a US size 6). Way too big. Sad thing is they don't come any smaller. Remember when ordering to order down a size.
Published on July 28, 2009 by Amy Linder

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love them, June 1, 2009
R. Chang (Redondo Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
These Birks are stylish and absolutely comfortable. There is one thing I can tell you for sure: They are not synthelic, not Birko-Flor. They are genuine leather. I own about 20 pairs of Birkenstock so I think I know which ones are leather, which ones are not. I don't know why they are listed Birko-Flor at every site but for such great price, I am certainly not complaining. (Leather Birks are ususally cost about $110) So grab them while they are availiable. Hurry ! Uh, you do need to order a size smaller because they run big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oversized, July 28, 2009