5.0 out of 5 stars On my feet 12 hours a day!
I have owned Birkenstock shoes in the past. I have been wearing Crocs for the last 5 years or so, and I just wanted to return to Birkenstocks! They fit great, my feet feel great even after 12 hours plus on my feet! The patent leather is great, I just wipe any spills off and they look like new! I have gotten alot of compliments on my new shoes!
Published 16 months ago by Missy Shell

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars if fit right
Way too big- I did not know because my other Birks. were a 39 M. I would exchange them but Amazon will not let me-- So guess I will keep and wear socks --- Really disappointed because I thought I could always exchange or send back if needed on Birks.
Published 13 months ago by candy

5.0 out of 5 stars On my feet 12 hours a day!, June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 21, 2013
They fit great, really comfortable for standing all day. I love the color and shine, my own ruby red slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Ruby Slippers a girl could ask for!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Birkenstock Women's Bern Patent Leather Clog (Apparel)
Got these in size 41 for Christmas and I love them. I have Mortons Neuroma and Burks are the only shoe that never hurts. They do take a few days to break in, but that was expected. I feel like I can finally have cute shoes again, Yeah!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Best Thing Thing to Vibram Five Fingers, July 18, 2013
OMG! I could not wait to get my Birkenstocks. As soon as they arrived, I put them on. I have both hips and both knees replaced, so comfortable shoes are key. I especially need a firm arch support in my shoes, orthopedic inserts are wicked expensive. I have seen these shoes for a long time, and never thought that some day I would be wearing them. They are a little rigid when you first put them on, but after wearing them they loosen up and the leather stretches. I wear them everyday and people tell me they like my shoes. I would tell anyone if they are looking for a shoe that has arch support, look no further than Birkensotck! They are a tad pricey, but I'm sure your feet are worth the comfort. :). I have two more of them on my shopping list. That should speak volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, July 29, 2013
These shoes are very cute and comfy. Just what I expected from Birkenstock! Love them and they didn't disappoint. I can't wait to break them in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 30, 2014
Perfectly wonderful. Most worn shoes in my wardrobe. Comfy and funky, these shoes always draw unsolicited compliments. No hesitation in recommending these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 18, 2014
I wear this shoes for my plantar fasciitis and this work better than any shoe insert purchase over the counter or physicain ordered product. So very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this shoe, November 1, 2013
Good fit, I have wide foot and the shoe fit perfect. I called my sister told her how much I love the shoes and she bought some for herself. I have a hard time buying shoes, thanks for making this so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Women's Bern Patent Leather Clog,Gray Patent, October 2, 2013
what's not to love? these are about one of the coolest, most comfortable shoes i've ever worn! didn't even need a breaking in period.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, September 11, 2013
The footbed fit is as expected. Shoe is attractive though appears wide due to shape of footbed. Best paired with trousers or jeans. A very comfortable pair of shoes.

Birkenstock Women's Bern Patent Leather Clog