5.0 out of 5 stars love these
I bought my first pair of Birkenstock Florida sandals around 25 years ago, and once the regular footbed was molded to my foot I was hooked on Birks. As woman with wide feet (D width) and a moderate to high arch I have suffered enough and I refuse to do it anymore. I wear only Birkenstocks.

If you have never worn them before, do yourself a favor and get fitted...
Published on February 7, 2012 by Bugged

Published 1 month ago by Ariel Ankrah

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, February 7, 2012
This review is from: Birkenstock Women's Florida 3-Strap Cork Footbed Sandal (Apparel)

If you have never worn them before, do yourself a favor and get fitted properly in a store that sells a lot of them. Birki's, Papillios, Betulas and Birkenstock soft footbeds do not fit, feel or have the exact same arch support. There is nothing like an original Birkenstock.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Birkestock, what can I say, September 12, 2013
I have plantar fasciitis, so I never go without shoes. These really help my feet hurt less. I have several pairs in different styles, these are very neutral and go with everything. They came from Germany, and for that, they got here really fast. Reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars My sole summer foot wear!, July 6, 2014
my favorite brand and style for sandals--I own them in at least 3 colors

3.0 out of 5 stars The customer service I got was not very good at some times but I got the right pair ..., September 3, 2014
The shoes I bought were too small so I had to return them and have another pair sent! The customer service I got was not very good at some times but I got the right pair sent and they should arrive soon! Even though the shoes take awhile to ship to you they came exactly when they said they would! Although the shoes I initially got were too small they looked great and a very good price! For people who are between sizes from 8 to 8.5 if you're closer to an 8.5 I would suggest going a size bigger if you're getting narrow shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars birkenstock florida sandal, August 21, 2014
this is my second pair of these sandals. I have some foot problems so they seem to make my feet much happier. The pair I had in brown leather were a bit softer in the strap part. Nevertheless, they are great sandals and have been wearing them all summer. I will buy another pair with a soft bed. Took some time to get here but the price compensated for the long delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, August 26, 2014
I bought a pair of Florida sandals 10 years ago and wore them out. Even had a new sole put on them about mid-way through my ownership. It was cheaper to buy new ones than to get a new cork bed. Since I bought a blue pair to replace my blue pair, I decided to get a black pair as well. The seller was fantastic and my shoes arrived unblemished during transit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, June 18, 2014
The wait was a little longer than normal, however, at the price paid, the Birkenstocks were well worth the wait! I'll definitely buy my next pair from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these shoes, September 28, 2014
Problems with the seller. made me wait almost two months to get these shoes. Sandal season is almost over in my part of the country. I really like these shoes, have never had a problem with any of my birkenstocks that I own. I only have 2 small drawbacks with these shoes, the first strap that goes over my toes doesn't go tight enough, so I punched an other hole and everything is wonderful now. Second drawback is that the leather shows all slight scuffs on them. Nothing major, to me it adds character to the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lucky to have found these leather Floridas at a great price., August 13, 2014
It was time to replace my Birkenstocks and I feel lucky to have found these leather Floridas at a great price...straight from Germany with relatively quick delivery.
They came today and I was prepared to break them in. That has proved to be unnecessary! They are comfortable right out of the box...in spite of somewhat crooked toes and bunions. Really glad to have these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, October 21, 2014
I usually don't like sandals without a heel strap, but I tried this one and I really like it. The 3 strap design means that you don't have the annoying "flapping" that can happen with flip flops or one strap slip on sandals. The footbed is perfect for people with minor foot issues and I wear these any day that's even marginally warm enough!