Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on November 3, 2013
We bought this for our 7 years old niece and she loved it. It was great in that it helped her get more involved on the trip ahead of it, and it was always with her in the parks, to get autographs and read, as well as she cherishes it now after the trip.

Since the trip involved flying, I also want to point out the following book to help with the travelling experience and make it more fun Going on a Plane Sticker Book (Usborne First Experiences). This was also very helpful in making the overall experience better.
on April 23, 2014
I got this for my daughter to get her excited about our upcoming trip. She has looked at it every night and has marked her favorite pages. It is very colorful and lots of pictures, perfect for kids!
on November 26, 2014
Kids will not be interested in reading when they are going to it already at Disney! Too much going on. It's a nice idea but not practice. Trips are so busy and fast paced who has time to refer to this book?
on June 2, 2014
So nice to get your children involved in plannig their family vacation to WDW. My 9 year old studied this book so fully, she knew much more than me when we got to WDW.
on March 10, 2014
We go every year, but this is a book my kids love to read through! Our last one is used and used and torn a bit due to being used so much. Great to get the kids into the planning process with you!
on August 20, 2014
Helped child understand all the fun that awaits
on July 4, 2014
used for planning trip to Disney, Very good information
on January 6, 2015
Highly recommended!
on February 18, 2014
These are great for kids who are getting ready to visit Disney World or, even better, for them to read on the way there. It is fun for them to share facts they learned from the book when they are actually in the parks...and the section in the back is nice for writing down memories of the trip.
on November 10, 2014
My 7 year old daughter really enjoyed reading this guide prior to our last Disney trip. It added to the anticipation, and she had some good ideas of what rides she wanted to go on. She also remembered some of the tips they gave, and would talk about them during the trip.