4.0 out of 5 stars If you love pop-ups, you'll love this book!
I love this book - I've ordered several as gifts. I was a little disapointed in the last two I ordered - pieces were missing and/or parts not working. Happily, Amazon was quick to exchange them at no extra cost to me. I love all of David Carter's pop-up books and have ordered many of them!
Published on July 13, 2008 by M. Gundy

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Bugs In a Box titles are better...
Published on January 29, 2006 by N. Hoover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Bugs In a Box titles are better..., January 29, 2006
This review is from: Birthday Bugs: A Pop-up Party by David A. Carter (Hardcover)
The Bugs in a Box series is great--my kids have enjoyed them for years and now my two-year-old loves them. However, I have found his more recent ventures to lack the quality and spark of his original works: Bugs In Boxes, More Bugs In Boxes, How Many Bugs in a Box, etc. While I would still recommend this book, David A. Carter's original pop-ups were more complex, more clever and more sturdy. If you haven't purchased any, I would start with the aforementioned books first.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love pop-ups, you'll love this book!, July 13, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Birthday Book, May 14, 2007
C. Williams (Lombard, IL USA) - See all my reviews
A very cute book full of fun & surprises. Not for the very young because it has lots of little pieces but the pop-ups are very cool. My favorites were the wearable birthday hat & the pop-up birthday cake with candles to place in it. Lots of fun stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit with our Grandson, March 3, 2006
Mary Dimler "Proud Grandmother" (North Arlngton, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
Our two year old Grandson loves this book having recently celebrated a birthday. He has many books and considers any of the "bug book" series among his favorites.As a young toddler, he is naturally curious about what makes bugs "tick" and anxiously explores the creatures of the great outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these book!, April 28, 2014
Mary (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I gave the book 5 stars as I. Have enjoyed the David Carter for years for small children. They are so creative, color and fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small children, April 8, 2014
David Carter did a wonderful job on his pop-up books! I would recommend any of them for young children. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for 3 yr old Grandson, December 31, 2013
Purchased for 3 yr old Grandson who lives south of the border who speaks Spanish and English. He loves the different "Bug" books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, December 2, 2013
Cute book that will be a treat every year. Look forward to all of the other pop up books available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, September 5, 2013
This whole series of books are a great find. There are a lot of silly and colorful characters. The tabs are a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 28, 2013
This item is so impressive and it is exactly as advertised on the website. I am so glad that I purchased it and I like the high quality that it is made with. I highly recommend this item and the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Birthday Bugs: A Pop-up Party by David A. Carter
Birthday Bugs: A Pop-up Party by David A. Carter by David A. Carter (Hardcover - June 1, 2004)
$12.99 $10.70