5.0 out of 5 stars If only this were available when I was a kid!, February 6, 2004
Raenell Dawn (Keizer, Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's My Birthday... Finally! A Leap Year Story (Paperback)
I was born on Leap Day. This is a great book. The author really captures the boys Leapness with accuracy and humor. I enjoyed this book so much. It would have been so cool to have a book like this when I was a kid. And the illustrations are comfortable and delightful.
A book about someone born on Leap Day... FINALLY!
Every library should have one. Home, school and city!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, November 18, 2003
Carolynne (Jackson, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's My Birthday... Finally! A Leap Year Story (Paperback)
Finally, a children's book about being born on February 29th (Leap Year). I've looked for years to find such a book and here it is. This is a great story about Miles' finally getting to celebrate his birthday on the 29th of February. The author did a wonder job on this book and the illustrations are great. Recommended for parents and teachers alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars For ages 8 and up, March 11, 2006
This review is from: It's My Birthday... Finally! A Leap Year Story (Paperback)
The book is very cute, but LONG and for kids who already understand the concept of leap year! It's really just a silly, cute story. I have a leap day child from 2000 who just turned "6" (Kindergarten) and this book is way over his head. I'm trying to help him understand why he doesn't have a birthday this year or next year, and have found NOTHING available! So.... I'm writing my own!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 15, 2008
This review is from: It's My Birthday... Finally! A Leap Year Story (Paperback)
This book was great. Very enjoyable. I have many friends that are leap day babies involved with The Quadrennial Council and they all loved it also. [..]

4.0 out of 5 stars Leap Year, March 18, 2008
Very cute book for all ages to get some history behind leap year. I used in homeschooling this year and my kindergartner loved the story!

It's My Birthday... Finally!  A Leap Year Story
It's My Birthday... Finally! A Leap Year Story by Michelle Whitaker Winfrey (Paperback - July 2003)
Used & New from: $8.53