5.0 out of 5 stars Loves to read
This type of book makes reading with my son so much more interactive since there are pictures I can point to and he says what the picture is. It's like we're reading the story together. I will buy more of these types of books until he's reading on his own. It's so nice that he can really participate in reading the story.
Published on September 6, 2011 by Colleen Walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Theme
Gave as a gift for a Sponge Bob themed Birthday.
Along w/ the Special Delivery book.
Great gift, hope they enjoyed reading it.
Published on January 24, 2012 by Danielle Yager-Donnelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves to read, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Happy Birthday, SpongeBob! (Spongebob Squarepants Ready-To-Read: Level 1) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner book, October 3, 2011
A. Zumwalt (Middleton, ID, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 6 year old son and he loves it. It's easy to read. Has pictures for the bigger words so a beginner reader can really enjoy the book and not struggle with it. My son has read this book so many times!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, January 12, 2011
My 5 yr old loves all things Sponge Bob and likes this book. We're teaching him to read and so it seems adequate for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great!, June 8, 2014
It helped me understand with pitches representing words. It would be really hard to understand however if you don't watch the show. But it helps that there are words underneath the pictures. I recommend this to new readers

4.0 out of 5 stars These are cute, February 11, 2014
These are extremely delicate. You cant rough handle these but, they are so cute and quite unique. My daughter and I enjoy them :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book but a little bit short, September 30, 2013
I liked It a lot it is fun and. The cartoon is funny and it is just great and funny

5.0 out of 5 stars winner, January 16, 2013
Spongebob is always a winner! She was very delighted to get this book. I gave it as a Christmas gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, December 25, 2012
My five year old so loved this story. He wished he could have seen sponge Bob open the gifts. He loves s.b

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, April 6, 2012
This book is really cute. My 4 year old is learning to read, and it has really helped him. And he loves sponge Bob.

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Theme, January 24, 2012
Gave as a gift for a Sponge Bob themed Birthday.
Along w/ the Special Delivery book.
Great gift, hope they enjoyed reading it.

Happy Birthday, SpongeBob! (Spongebob Squarepants Ready-To-Read: Level 1)
Used & New from: $0.01