Law & Order 7 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Red Ball A young girl is kidnapped, and the suspected kidnapper tries to negotiate his way out of the charges, risking the girl's life.
2. Flaw A con artist is shot dead, and a mother/daughter con team is the prime suspect.
3. Ghosts A dying perp confesses to the murder of a young model, whose father was the original suspect.
4. Age of Innocence A brain dead woman is caught between her husband who wants her feeding tube removed, and her parents who want to keep her alive.
5. Lifeline A reporter is slain while undercover as a prostitute to expose a dangerous Hispanic gang.
6. Birthright Was an abusive mother unknowingly sterilized with an I.U.D. Former 'Law' man Richard Brooks returns to guest star.
7. House of Cards The bludgeoned slaying of a young, unwed mother and the subsequent kidnapping of her baby put Detectives Fontana and Green on the trail of the kidnapper.
8. New York Minute The murder of a smuggling trucker could be linked to a border control group.
9. Criminal Law A killer stalks the streets of New York and Fontana and Green follow the bloody trail to a hit list with the names of the targets - including A.D.A. Jack McCoy.
10. Acid A scarred woman's death provokes Van Buren to overstep boundaries in pursuit of justice.
11. Bible Story A man is killed after ripping up a sacred Jewish Torah, and what appears to be a hate crime actually leads closer to home.
12. Family Friend Vigilante justice takes down the freed slayer of a Mob accountant.
13. Heart of Darkness Did a depressed journalist take his own life - with a little help from his friends?
14. Magnet Fontana and Green arrest a fellow student after a young woman is murdered, but McCoy faces a tough adversary when he tries to prosecute the crime.
15. Choice Of Evils Did a soccer mom shoot her dangerous teenaged son to protect society?
16. Cost of Capital A young African-American banking associate is found murdered. The primary suspect is his high-powered boss Sophia whom he may have been having an affair with.
17. America, Inc. A private military contractor is found shot to death in his hotel room and Detectives Fontana and Green believe vengeance is the motive in a politically charged case that questions the reason America is at war.
18. Thinking Makes It So When an armed robber is shot dead during a botched heist involving an unlikely bank manager, Detectives Fontana and Green soon discover the executive was forced to assist in the robbery by the men who kidnapped his daughter.
19. Positive Bullets fly and victim dies when shooter seeks revenge for death of his AIDS-infected baby sister in a case riddled with complicated ethics.
20. Kingmaker An undercover police officer is brutally murdered by an Albanian drug dealer after her identity is revealed.
21. Hindsight Detectives Fontana and Green are skeptical when Detective Falco finds a young woman he took home the night before slashed to death in his bathroom.
22. Invaders - Season Finale The latest murder victims of two home invaders are the family members of a man who once sold fake DEA badges to the killers and then began secretly cooperating with police.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Dennis Farina, Jesse L. Martin|
|Supporting actors||S. Epatha Merkerson, Sam Waterston, Annie Parisse, Fred Dalton Thompson, Myra Lucretia Taylor, Stephanie Roth Haberle, Leslie Hendrix, Richard Brooks, Terrence Bae, Phyllis Bash, Steve Brady, John Cariani, Michael Ciminera, Hudson Cooper, Matthew J. Cyrus, Venida Evans, John Joseph Gallagher, Catrina Ganey|
|Producers||Wendy Battles, Alfonso Delgado, Rick Eid, Arthur W. Forney, Peter Giuliano, Walon Green, Peter Jankowski, Gary Karr, Chris Levinson, Matthew Penn, Greg Plageman, Richard Sweren, Dick Wolf, Nicholas Wootton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I think that Law and Order is one of the most interesting TV shows ever made. Every episode is interesting and makes you think about the way the justice system works. Read morePublished 7 days ago by sherry z
law and order has re-watch ability; most episodes are extremely enjoyable.Published 1 month ago by Melanie Price
Still one of the finest dramas (of any dramas) in television history. High quality of stories, acting and directing. Sorry it's no longer on the air. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. M. Butler
I like the original series because it is more focused on getting the "perps" and not so embroiled in the personal lives of the regulars. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tania Hoenes
i am obsessed with law and order i wish they would hurry up and get the other seasons so i can buy them O_OPublished 3 months ago by Nameless___
I can't say i was ever disappointed withbthe detectives each with a great personality that make it enjoyable to watch the show.Published 4 months ago by William Burns