Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 8.8 Oz (Pack of 10)|Change
Price:$30.98+ Free shipping

on June 5, 2006
I was extremely happy with the freshness and packaging of these cookies the last time I ordered. Another reviewer stated that they were extremely disapointed with the cookies, arriving broken. To that I ask, why didn't they contact the company for a replacement? Granted, it's disappointing to have paid for your item and then find it arrived damaged, but stuff happens in transit and I'm sure the company would have been happy to make up for that and make good on their quality product.

In the past Biscoff was more expensive through their site, biscoff.com. Now they're offering this Family Pack (256 cookies) also on their site for $23.95. If you're just looking to get the biscuit cookied, this is the best deal, whether you buy on Amazon or Biscoff.com. That's just 9 cents per cookie. If you do the math the other cookie items range from 11 to 30 cents per cookie, ouch! So buy the "Family Pack" if you're looking to get the basic Biscoff cookies for as cheaply as you can. They won't last long enough to get stale anyway!
on July 6, 2004
I had these cookies on a flight about 8 years ago and fell in love with them. Since then, I've only ever been able to have them thousands of miles above the ground. However, during my last flight I made sure to check out the package and memorize the name and web address of these delicious biscuits! They are amazing and my family will be so excited to know they don't have to pay for a ticket to eat the airplane cookies!!
on November 20, 2008
Being a baking buff, I'm not too big on store bought cookies and prefer to make my own or I'll buy some fresh from a bakery. Recently on a round-trip flight on Delta Airlines, these cookies or peanuts were offered with the beverages served. I'm not to big on ginger so I almost chose the peanutes (the captain described the cookies as gingerbread cookies). However, I was in the mood to try something different I asked for the "biscotti" (I thought that's what the pilot had said they were but most likely he said "Biscoff"). When I first bit into the cookie I was impressed with the light and crispy texture. They're not too dense and oily like many cookies can be. The flavor was just wonderful! It was prepared for an overwhelming ginger taste, but it was mild and other light hints of spices (maybe cinnimon, nutmeg, pepper...) just complemented each other and made the cookies truly enjoyable. I was so impressed with the cookies, I kept the wrapper they came in and looked for them online. I purchases a bunch of family pack sizes (8 packages that include 32 cookies per package) not only for myself, but for the upcoming holidays. I think they are just wonderful and would make nice gifts for friends and co-workers; that is if I don't eat them all. I will probably end up ordering more just to be on the safe side. Hee hee. Overall I highly recommend these cookies.
on April 17, 2006
These are delicious crispy cookies. There's a hint of cinnamon and just the right amount of sweetness. The company calls them European and they're right--reminiscent of yummy ones my wife and I had in England. Other reviewers complained about the packaging. I had no such problems. The box was packed inside another box with styrofoam peanuts safely protecting it. In summary, you can't go wrong with these!
VINE VOICEon March 2, 2014
These are the same cookies that they serve on some airlines (Delta, I think, still does) -- but they only give you two cookies! If you want more of these things than you can possibly eat, order this pack. You can even give packages away to friends or strangers on the street and still have plenty for yourself.

I love these cookies, but eating 320 of them has satisfied me for quite some time.
on February 3, 2014
For years, I always thought you can only get those delicious cookies on Delta flights. I used to travel a lot with Delta and always loved their delicious in fight snacks Biscoff cookies, so does my family. Then, over the years, I moved from Delta to American Airline and had miss those cookies.

This past year, I flew with Delta again on a business trip and made a note to check out those cookies since I always just call them the delta cookies. As soon as I get home, I ordered a family pack from their website. Then I started thinking, maybe I can get them somewhere else like Amazon! I was surprise to see that comparing the prices, even with a promotion on Biscoff website that it is cheaper on Amazon.

I can't really tell you that you would love those cookies, but I can say that I send my dad a pack over the holiday and now he is asking me to order him a family pack cause he loves them. The only tip I would give is that make sure you compare the price on Biscoff site and on Amazon cause I know how prices could float from time to time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 14, 2015
I discovered these cookies on a plane trip once and fell in love. They are some of my favorites. I couldn't find them anywhere but on Amazon so of course, I had to have them. I ate them all myself and they were delicious. Yum
on March 29, 2015
received a batch from a good friend I met from Belgium years ago. Here in Hawaii where I live, these were not available in the stores, I thought. so every so often, my friend would send me a case from Belgium to fill my cravings. I have never tasted such wonderful cookies. However, they were not the same name as this. One day, I happen to be in our local drug store and I came upon small packages of these cookies and it was called some kind of biscotti. I bought a package and ate them on the way home. To my gracious surprise, these were the same kind of cookies my friend sends from Belgium. So very glad could find these on Amazon. I'm in my 60's and I would definitely like to enjoy these wonderful treats for the years I have left. Its truly a delightful gem of goodness.
on November 19, 2015
I have to reorder. as you can see I ordered the Family Pack of 10 and the only reason it lasted two weeks, was because I and my sister tried really hard to restrain ourselves to not eat any for a few days, otherwise it would have been finished in a week! that's how much we LOVE and ENJOY these cookies. My Mom and niece have gotten hooked as well, so it's now a family affair (-: Thank you AMAZON for supplying another favorite.
Signed: Happy Customer + Family
on July 2, 2015
Was given a package of these cookies on a plane ride years ago and have been in love with them ever since. I can literally sit down and eat a whole package of these cookies because they are so good (making me want some now).
My dogs also love these cookies. Sometimes we sit down to watch a movive and I'll get a package out and they start drooling (or maybe that's me).
When I bought my last box of these from Amazon, it was the cheapest I found when you take into account S&H from other places.
Will be ordering these again in the near future.