5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff will change your life.
Go to the store. Get some honeycrisp apples. Slice them up. Spread some of this on them. Eat it. Realize life is no longer worth living since it is all downhill from that point. This stuff is like heroin food.
Published 13 months ago by B. Ginkel

3.0 out of 5 stars near expiration
Published on January 15, 2013 by tinobiedo

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff will change your life., December 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This spread is AWESOME on toast!!!!, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
I've tried both the smooth & the crunchy versions, my very favorite is the smooth. This is a wonderful treat, one that I always have on hand. By the way, Walmart now carries this in their peanut butter section.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, but the 'crunchy' is a bit oily, September 19, 2012
D. Baer (Mesa, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
It is difficult to write this review since I had a somewhat mixed experience: the 'Smooth' is _absolutely fantastic_ while the 'Crunchy' isn't my thing. If you like Biscoff cookies, you'll *love* this stuff. I was skeptical, but had to give it a try. Put it on bread, apples, bacon, or just eat it out of the jar. Better yet, put it on bread with thin green apple slices and top with bacon. Awesome!

As for my experience with the Crunchy, the flavor is pretty much the same as the Smooth, but there are little chunks of cookies in the spread. I expected that. What I didn't expect was that the oil in my jar had separated from the spread and was pooled in the top of the jar. I stirred it back in -- I've had similar experiences with Nutella and other spreads in the past, and that usually does the trick. Unfortunately, this one kept separating, which made the texture kind of nasty. The flavor was still good, but the experience wasn't the same.

5+ stars for the Smooth, which I will be ordering again, but separately.
-1/2 star because they come in GLASS JARS. Just be careful, especially if you have kids.
3 stars for the Crunchy because it is a spread made from Biscoff cookies and IS crunchy.

Overall, 3.5-4 stars for the bundle because it did let me try both options and now I know which one I like best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spreadable cookies. Enough said., January 12, 2014
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
If you love Nutella (and who doesn't), you will absolutely LOVE this spread. It's just ridiculous. Spreadable cookies, people. Life is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and Addicting!, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
This cookie spread is smooth, creamy and delicious. I've only eaten it out of the jar, but I think it would be tasty on a bagel, toast or cracker. This tastes like creamy shortbread cookies~ heaven!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Heavenly delicious., February 1, 2014
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
This stuff is amazing! Really does taste just like the cookies. Maybe even better. I eat it straight out of the jar. Both are awesome. Must have treats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookies like cream, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
I just love this yummy, mouth-watering stuff. I don't even need to put it on a cracker--I just eat it with a spoon--or my finger, the best utensil around. I have tried many cookie butters, and there really is a slight difference between brands. This one is the best, because of the popping rich taste and texture. It may look like peanut butter, but it tastes exactly like a vanilla biscuit, or crumbled Lorna Doone cookies. It's the Biscoff cookie, if you know what that is. It simply melts in your mouth. My favorite is the crunchy, which just means that there are thousands of tiny pieces of crumbly cookie in there. Try it on ice-cream and you will have found heaven. Or on an apple, divine! No, there really isn't any nutritional value in this. It's an abundant guilty pleasure of empty calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
One of our favorite snack and cooking items -you can just eat it right out of the jar, cook with it, make frosting or put it on waffles

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't. Stop. Eating. This., July 2, 2014
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
People say that is great on toast, apples, crackers, whatever. All I can say is, "beats me." The fact is, I can't make it past the spoon. The spoon goes in the jar and it goes into my mouth. Who has time for all of that experimenting with ruining this stuff by using it on another food?

I prefer the crunchy, but both of them are delicious. I don't recall the last time I had any food that was this addicting. I can say without reservation that this is one of the yummiest things you will ever put in your mouth.

3.0 out of 5 stars near expiration, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Biscoff Spread Combo - 1 Smooth and 1 Crunchy (Misc.)
i ordered this product last november 2012. (3sets=6pcs) i got the item 2 days after. but the expiration of the product is dec.12,2012. then i have to bring it back home overseas. i wasnt able to return them because i have to leave. :( hopefuly for my next order of this product they'll give me longer shelf like. love this product its so yummy and creamy its definitely worth buying again