Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 12, 2016
One of my daughter's favorite books! She loves Biscuit and loves the beach. She is only two though so I have to be careful with paperback books. Puddles makes an appearance too. Talks about umbrella, towels, sea shells, starfish, swimming in the water, lunch, napping! Cute!
on January 17, 2013
Reall all of the Bisciut books are great for a first time reader. You will have to help with a few words but the books are short and simple enough so that beginning readers will build confidence while enjoying these stories. If you are a parent with a preschooler just beginning to learn to read you will find there are few books for the very beginner. I have purchased several of the buiscuit stories so far and am very pleased.
on June 25, 2013
I used this storybook in my speech therapy sessions with preschoolers. The pictures and storyline worked very well when modeling and teaching new vocabulary. It also works well for teaching Wh- questions. The length of the story is just right.
on December 6, 2012
I have 9 grandchildren and great neices & nephew that we needed small gifts for. We stayed with the Biscuit theme this year and was able to find a special book for each of them. I only wish I could have found chapter books for the two older ones.
on August 4, 2010
My daughter loves Biscuit. highly entertaining for a three year old. the art captures her imagination and the repeations makes it easy for her to "read" them to herself later. the illustrations are darling and the perrenial puppy is easy for a child to identify with. The little girl models all the right behaviors!!!!
on October 22, 2013
Poor Biscuit! It seems that no matter what he does at the beach, someone is scolding him. He can't help but get excited over all the new things to see and do!

A must-read for any child!
on March 30, 2013
It's almost beach time! My granddaughter and family spend most of the summer at the beach and she got into the spirit with this book. She loves Biscuit books!
on September 4, 2014
All the Biscuit books are great for 1st time readers. My granddaughter loves reading them to me. They're not too long so it keeps my little one interested.
on June 17, 2013
Another good summer reading for those quiet times to cuddle with Grandma or Grandpa and learn to enjoy reading. Kids who love dogs will enjoy Biscuit.
on October 24, 2013
For early readers like my granddaughter this gets her to like reading as the "adventures" and experiences of Biscuit relate to people's lives.