Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vac Filter for Dirt Container, P/N 203-7423
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 9, 2013
Once again I purchased a vacuum part from Amazon that was advertised as "genuine" only to be delivered a "generic" filter. How do I know this. The filter came in generic packaging... there was a "bissell" label placed over the original package label that simply said "filter". The plastic ring on the top of the filter is taller than the one on my original bissell filter. I can make the filter fit by not placing the rubber gasket on top, however, this means I will not have as tight a seal as when I used my original filter.
on July 6, 2013
If you own a Bissell 3-In-1 stick vacuum this is the product for you. It fits the machine perfectly
and works well. I have ordered this item a few times and not been disappointed.
on March 31, 2014
I don't know if it is or not, but if you want to be sure your getting genuine Bissell parts, you can buy this filter directly from Bissell.com for $5.94. Filter is $2.99 and shipping is $2.95.
on April 5, 2013
The seller was very specific in the item description and I'm super happy it fit my Bissell 3-1 Stick Vac, which I can not be without. The price was very good too, its actually the same kind that came with the Bissell.
on March 25, 2015
Fits my Bissel 3 in 1 vac model 38B1L perfectly. Someone had suggested to buy from Bissel website directly. I tired it but the options are just too confusing.

Best option is to buy it here in Amazon at a competitive price and its a male from Bissel andnot other Third parties. But a new above vac.cleaner itself being 20$ only, they can reduce the filter cost a little bit.

Good buy
on December 12, 2014
This filter works just as great as the filter that came with my 3 in 1 Bissell vacuum, which I bought from Walmart. I initially bought one filter cause I was hesitate since I wasn't sure if it was the right one. It fits perfectly for the BISSELL 3-in-1 Vacuum, 38B1L to be exact. I vacuum at least once a week & I've had the new filter for about two months now.
on May 2, 2016
Right product for my vaccumn. Super easy to replace. I ripped a hole in my old filter clenning it. Was happy to find I could get a replacement for a decent price. I paid $20 for the vaccumn. Ive seen how expensive some filters can be for a cheaper vaccumn. In some cases its better to but another vaccumn than waste money on a filter that is half the price or more of the vaccumn itself. Not the case here
on November 13, 2015
It fits.. it works... However, the original filter that came with my vacuum had like a rubber ring that went around the base. I feel like it provided a seal to keep dust from getting around the filter. This filter does not have that ring and I when I go to empty the vacuum and clean out the filter, the little sponge thing that covers the suctio portal had been dustier than it was when I was using the original filter. It isnt a huge issue but definitely something that I noticed.
on February 11, 2013
The filter for my Bissell 3-in-one vac looked the same as the original, however, the vacuum would not snap closed on repeated attempts. Really disappointed!
on August 12, 2015
I was vacuuming my floor one day smoking a cigarette and my cherry from the cigarette hit the floor. Well the vacuum cleaner sucked it in burning my filter it almost caught the whole thing on fire. Well I got it out on time. I was hoping to find a replacement because all though this vacuum cleaner is very little and cheap it does the job. The filter fit exactly right as you are able to put in the model number to make sure the product is correct I like that as well. It worked vacuum running like new.