5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Through this book, I found out that I am a retarded bitch. Thank you Mr. Lee, my life has changed.
Published 22 months ago by R. Woodworth

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE BOOK
Published 23 months ago by T.G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Bitch Are You Retarded?: Stop Being a Dumbass! Either He Loves You, He's in Love with You, or You're Just Something to Do for Right Now. Either (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE BOOK, December 16, 2012
THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK IS NOT QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ABOUT TALKING TO BITCHES ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. I FOLLOWED HIS ADVICE AND SHOUTED AT MY FEMALE FRIEND, "BITCH, ARE YOU RETARDED?" SHE WAS NOT HAPPY THAT I CALLED HER A BITCH, NOR THAT I CALLED HER RETARDED--EVEN THOUGH HER MAN IS CHEATING ON HER. THAT SAID, SHE DID WALK AWAY, SO CARLOS LEE GOT THAT RIGHT. BUT THAT'S ALL HE GOT RIGHT.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this I don't even., December 17, 2012
I am a big fan of Carlos J. Lee, ever since I read his first book Baby Car Car: A Disturbing Story of Demonic Torment and Possession, a macabre true story of the possession of a baby by rapist demons. Naturally when I saw he had written another book, BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED? STOP BEING A DUMBASS! EITHER HE LOVES YOU, HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU, OR YOU'RE JUST SOMETHING TO DO FOR RIGHT NOW. EITHER WAY, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, AND WHEN TO WALK AWAY., well I just jumped on it. I knew that the sensual way he described those baby rapes in the first book would translate into an excellent dating advice book. Boy was I ever wrong. He's first book was a fly by your pants adventure, but BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED, is just a boring self help book. I thought it would teach me how to find someone who is interested in both demonic possession and self-published true crime novels, but no. This is awful. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness for Carlos, December 17, 2012
Who am I? OK ladies, let's cut to the chase. How can I help you, and what makes me so qualified to give you advice about books? I used to be a non-reader, which means I know a thing or two about not reading. I've ignored more used book sales than you will encounter in your lifetime. I've mindlessly burned more high-quality literature for warmth than you could ever read. The crazy part is that out of all of those 200+ books, I only remember 10-15 titles. Seriously, that's how bad I was. On the positive side, now I'm more enlightened, well-read, and literate than the average reader, so I can advise you on reading. I'm here to answer all of your questions about this book and reading in general. In my several years as a reader, I've counseled countless non-readers, saving them from a near-certain future of NEVER GETTING TO READ THIS BOOK. You're welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, March 11, 2014
This book has enlightened me. I am no longer the retarded bitch I use to be. Thank you Mr. Lee!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT, December 17, 2012
Never before have I encountered a book that has such a strong mastery of the English language! His use of the words "bitch" and "retarded" are simply wonderful euphenisms for women and their personality traits. His advice is cut and paste and reaffirms the stereotypes that already exist in our society. His previous work, Baby Car Car: A Disturbing Story of Demonic Torment and Possession is a delightful read if you are a sick and demented mind that enjoys reading tales of babies being possessed by demons and raped by them as well.

This "Dating Advice" book reaffirms my suspicions that yes, I am a retarded bitch for not being able to see the difference between a man telling the truth and a man telling a lie. God forbid that men should be held accountable for their actions, but alas boys will indeed be boys.

This book is a delightful read, it has truly changed my life as I now will start saying to all of my friends "Bitch are you retarded?" The people that love me will stop speaking to me immediately afterwards and will not respond to my calls as to why they do not wish to speak to me.

Again, thank you Mr. Lee for publishing this ridiculous self help book. It has made me realize that I am in fact a retarded bitch who deserves bad things to happen, simply because I did not follow your advice. Now I am going to use the pages of this book as toilet paper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dog, are you a jackass?, December 16, 2012
This book is sexist, ableist, and the author can't even use a friggin' apostrophe. He's an expert because he's talked to the wimmins. Like a lots. I mean, I guess I don't have to tell you that with the supercaps, excessively long title and ridiculous price for a self-published ebook, but um, don't bother. I mean, it's probably not even good for a laugh.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dude, are you serious?, December 16, 2012
Jean (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This book is a complete waste of time. Badly written, full of cliches, and SELF-PUBLISHED. This guy is in no way qualified to give anyone advice on anything. It alternates between hateful and ridiculous, and the use of the term "retarded" is offensive!

1.0 out of 5 stars Offensive and Misogynistic, December 16, 2012
I don't even understand how Amazon allows such a product to be sold under their label. The author is not only hateful and demeaning toward women, but apparently also the mentally handicapped (unless all blondes suffer from mental retardation?).

From the author's bio: "I have humped more legs and sniffed more butt's and buried my bone in more places than I can count." This is not an individual who should be giving "dating" advice PERIOD.

He goes on to state that "For over 18 years I've counseled and helped (meaning I've had friendly conversations with) hundreds of women from friends, assosiates, co-workers, strangers, black, white, young, old, married, engaged, single...". I pity the women that took him seriously.

This is a farce that is only being allowed to get recognition due to the current anti-female and rape cultures.

Shame on you, Amazon. Shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Highly recommend it, October 29, 2014
It maybe crass but the truth hurts. Loved it. Highly recommend it.