Brew Masters 1 Season 2010
1. Bitches Brew Sam Calagione and Dogfish Head Brewery collaborate with Sony Records to create a new fusion beer to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Miles Davis' album, "Bitches Brew." With a very tight deadline, they must formulate, produce and ship 50,000 bottles.
2. Chicha Sam heads to Peru to explore an ancient corn based brew called Chicha. Then, it's all hands on deck in Delaware when the Dogfish staff uses human saliva to brew their own Chicha.
3. Punkin & Portamarillo Sam travels to New Zealand to make an indigenous brew for Beervana, the annual craft-brewing competition. Meanwhile, at the Milton brewery, fears of dumping a significant amount of Punkin' Ale loom when it ends up in the wrong type of glass bottles.
4. Grain to Glass First "cedar-fied" beer is debuted and delays occur when 9,000 gals of 120 Minute IPA is flagged by authorities.
5. Ancient Ale Dogfish Head is about to brew a batch of "Chateau Jihau", a 9000 year-old recipe based on pottery jars recovered from a village in Northern China. Sam heads to Egypt in order to bring back to life beer from one of man's earliest civilizations.
|Producers||Richard Alindogan, Bengt Anderson, Jonathan Cianfrani, Christopher Collins, Lydia Tenaglia|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Awesome show, just wished they would have done another season.Published 3 months ago by David Wells
Sam Calagione is a pioneer in the brewing industry and a great television personality. It makes me sad that this show was cancelled.Published 4 months ago by Parker Amos
Fantastic program that should never have been taken off the air. When big corporate brewers speak and threaten to boycott advertising, networks evidently listen.Published 7 months ago by Michael Davis
Outstanding show. If you are a homebrewer, this is a must see. Discovery really blew it when they cancelled this series.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer