Brew Masters 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bitches Brew Sam Calagione and Dogfish Head Brewery collaborate with Sony Records to create a new fusion beer to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Miles Davis' album, "Bitches Brew." With a very tight deadline, they must formulate, produce and ship 50,000 bottles.
2. Chicha Sam heads to Peru to explore an ancient corn based brew called Chicha. Then, it's all hands on deck in Delaware when the Dogfish staff uses human saliva to brew their own Chicha.
3. Punkin & Portamarillo Sam travels to New Zealand to make an indigenous brew for Beervana, the annual craft-brewing competition. Meanwhile, at the Milton brewery, fears of dumping a significant amount of Punkin' Ale loom when it ends up in the wrong type of glass bottles.
4. Grain to Glass First "cedar-fied" beer is debuted and delays occur when 9,000 gals of 120 Minute IPA is flagged by authorities.
5. Ancient Ale Dogfish Head is about to brew a batch of "Chateau Jihau", a 9000 year-old recipe based on pottery jars recovered from a village in Northern China. Sam heads to Egypt in order to bring back to life beer from one of man's earliest civilizations.
If you like good beer or you're a home brewer, you will love this show.
It was interesting in that it showed the science of beer brewing, the brewing process, and the decisions that the brewmaster makes in formulating a unique beer.
The owner of Dogfish Head, Sam Caglione, is a charasmatic, easy-going individual who was born to brew beer.
i loved this series so much i had to buy all the episodes!! i only bought one at fist to see if it was something id like and i ended up buying the whole series! Read morePublished 9 months ago by richard colol
Great concept, its only downfall is that they only spotlighted one brewery ( Dogfish Head, one of the best). Read morePublished 11 months ago by brando
Had potential to really make it and be something that wasn't boring, but was cancelled for "whatever reasons." I'm sure Sam knows, but he's too mellow to really carePublished 11 months ago by Brian Staudt
Dogfish Head is an amazing brewery. And Sam is a cool guy. The whole thing is a great watch. Would be better with a Dogfish Head, but we don't get it in Utah. Read morePublished 12 months ago by David Baker
If you are a fan of off-centered craft beer you probably already know about Dogfish Head and their unusual line-up. Read morePublished 16 months ago by indytech
As a home brewer and person that loves to drink and learn about beer, this show was very enjoyable for me. It was very entertaining and educational.Published 16 months ago by Bennett Goiffon