5.0 out of 5 stars TAiNTED BLOOD, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
WiCKED VOODOO and TAiNTED BLOOD...
NO, NO, NO, NO!!! BETTER NOT BE...that's all i gotta say! Bite Me is freaking CRAZY! Seffy and Trent are just starting a happy new life together when that creepy little girl in the polka dot dress, Angelique, shows up...always causing trouble. <<<<mini-SPOiLER HERE>>>> Trent gets bitten or scratched or something trying to get to Seffy and starts to change shortly after. He is behaving violently, physically aggressive, craving meat, wanting nothing but sex and sleep... There is talk about him possibly abusing Seffy. <<<<END SPOiLER>>>> So many "hold your breath" moments in this book. I THINK I DIED AT THE END! Book 6, Apocalypse For Realz, hurry up! I have to know what happens now and if that ending is for real.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Pink Hairnet of Time' :-D, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
The 5th installment of "The Apocalypse Babes" is the best so far!! I keep thinking "There's no way she can top this" and Bella Street keeps surprising me with every new issue!!!
I don't want to write any spoilers here so I'll just say that the action, drama, mystery, time travel, love story, zombies, werewolves, prophetic dreaming, Christmas party, experimental medicine, and the 'pink hairnet of time' are all woven together with superb wit and style.
I love this series!!! Bella Street rocks!!! I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for her next release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apocalypse Babes rocked me to my core, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Well this one left me beyond sad. However in the crazy Montana compound I have no clue if the ending is really the end. I mean I actually cried it can't be! Poor Seffy I love her to death and just want to see her have a happy ending so I'm holding my breath until I can dig in to the last one. I really liked this book until the last 2 pages. I just hope creepy Gareth stays away I loathe him. I mean he can't truly have proper feelings for Seffy he would rather her be a blonde with blue eyes when she is anything but. She is an angel though that I will not argue.I'm still so lost as to who Fenn really is why is he so obsessed with Seffy? I can't wait to see all the loose ends tied up. So I'm off to read the last and hope like hell it ends the way I have envisioned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught in the Pink Hairnet of Time, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
In Bite Me, the Scooby gang has splintered into Team Seffy and Team Gareth, but Seffy doesn't mind--much. She's got Trent. And she needs him now more than ever. For someone at the compound is monkeying with some nasty viruses and infecting people. Soon there are monsters at the door, creepy little girls luring Seffy into dangerous situations and someone roaming the halls in a pink track suit. Then Trent starts acting weird.

Each day at the compound brings something twisted to the series and it isn't just the pink sky with swirls of blue and green. Ms. Street keeps the story alive and changing with every book but things change big time in Bite Me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great cliffhanger from Bella Street!, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Just when you think there can be no more surprises, Bella Street pulls another jaw dropper out of her hat! Seffy and Trent continue to grow in appeal but that pesky Gareth is still on the horizon! Who is the mysterious Jared and what is Fiona's deal?! Another fab, fast paced book from Bella Street! Bring on the next chapter!

4.0 out of 5 stars hooked!, November 23, 2011
This review is from: Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 4th book in this series and I can't wait for the next one. Although this book may be more for the tween\teens, as a 35 yr old I can say I absolutely enjoyed reading this book (and the previous ones). My 13 yr old said she liked it and my 16 yr old is currently reading it. While the character's dialogue can sometimes be a little cheesy, that may be because of my age but I'm able to overlook that as they are constantly going through some kind of drama. For the price, you can't lose.

Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes Book 5)
$2.99