Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 16, 2010
Vacuum formed chocolate candy molds. No issues with the molds except that the high heel section is a bit narrow, so if an air bubble gets trapped in the candy in that area it takes a few extra taps to get it out. By taps I mean lift the tray an inch off the table at one end and then let it drop. We found that by filling the heel area first solved most bubble problems.
- Finished Chocolate / candy high heels were a big hit as place setting decorations for a mothers day brunch.
- No issues with getting parts out of mold or with mold clean up.
on November 8, 2010
product was delivered on time as stated in ordering info. Product was even a little better than I saw in photo...because sometimes you really cann't tell about an item until you see it. It will do exactly what I want to do with it. I will order again if needed from Amazon
on December 30, 2015
Cybrtrayd Bite Size High Heel Shoes turned out so awesome for samples for my business, I did not use them for chocolate but soy wax. I love how the plastic is flexible enough to keep the shape, yet not a brittle kind of plastic. I thought the high heel mold would make a statement samples, and I was right. I put the mold along with the soy wax in the freezer and they popped right out. So totally pleased with Cybrtrayd Bite Size High Heel Shoes mold is perfect for chocolate and or for how I am using it.

This is my own personal purchase.
review image review image
on January 20, 2012
I made lots of different colored shoes for a shower, and everyone loved the chocolate shoes. Super easy to make and perfect bite size. Everyone took the extras home for the kids. Talk of the party!
on April 10, 2015
Made these as party favors for my Moms 80 birthday party and all of her girlfriends loved them. I used pink and red candy melts from Hobby Lobby and as long as you follow the instructions they work great.
on April 8, 2011
More like two bite size molds. I was expecting the cavities to be much smaller but it is a good mold.
on May 11, 2016
These work great with the candy melts. I put them in the freezer for a few minutes and they popped out very well. Careful as with all molds not to overfill. I also tapped them easily to get them smooth.
on March 29, 2013
Cute bite size perfect for making party favors. Maybe used for sweet16's or bridal parties. I recommend this for anyone who like making chocalate candy a must have to add to your collection of molds.
on May 20, 2013
These were great molds and my candy got alot of great reviews. These were used for a womens fund raiser called "The Power of the Purse" for our local United Way Agency.
on January 2, 2016
My granddaughter's birthday party was Cinderella themed and this mold was a true life safer . Makes very cute shoes- just the right size for the cupcakes. easy to use molds.