4.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting Reading, April 13, 2004
David Rose (Chattanooga, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bits of Joy (Paperback)
WOW Yvonne! Thanks for this book. This book is packed full of short meaningful, uplifting and useful gems to help the reader view the lighter side of life while learning important lessons of life. This book is cleverly written with effective illustrations to assist the writer in making her points. I highly recommend this book to the potential buyer who wishes to read daily positive thoughts and develop a happy meaningful relationship with other people. It was well worth the little money I spent for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Family Fun!, April 13, 2004
This review is from: Bits of Joy (Paperback)
My Boyfriend and I read this book together with his 5 year old son. We all had a great time laughing at and participating in some of the fun activities in this book. It was great fun for him to see us being silly as well. I say this is a great book for families who want to reconnect with eachother or to just enjoy eachothers company!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, April 16, 2004
This review is from: Bits of Joy (Paperback)
We have applied Miss Conte's principles at my job. It has been such a wonderful approach to keeping your worklife and homelife as vivacious as possible.
This book proves not to disappoint. Hysterical. Her wit and perception are impeccable.
A great gift for yourself or someone else whose life could use some lightening!

Bits of Joy
Bits of Joy by Yvonne F. Conte (Paperback - Oct. 2003)
Used & New from: $1.35