Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 23, 2010
Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods is really fun to watch,because he is so funny. His shows are educational, even if they can be rather disgusting at times.

Mr. Zimmern does something that no one else does, that I know of. He actually describes the food that he is eating. He tells viewers the taste, texture, and sometimes the smell of the food. He will even compare the more unusual foods to something more familiar to audiences in the United States.

Here is a listing of the shows in this collection:
Goa, India
Hawaii
Samoa
Paris, France
Sicily, Italy
Los Angeles, California
Maine

The only disappointing thing about this set is that the DVDs do not have any subtitles.
on May 25, 2010
Andrew Zimmern has a great outlook on life and is a brave man. He eats some nasty things, savors every bite, and describes the taste as if it were gourmet food. We watched this entire DVD in 2 days because it was just flat out fascinating.
on September 21, 2010
I received my DVD in record timing but I was a little put off by the segments missing in collection Three. I was looking forward to seeing Andrew in Ethiopia, Uganda, and Japan. Also missing is the Halloween special and the Holiday special. I can only give this DVD one star.
on January 15, 2013
This DVD Set arrived in good condition and is a great series when it comes to educating about other cultures and foods. And this guy is fearless!
on March 28, 2013
I ordered this for a friend of mine who loves the show and he was very pleased with the collection.
on September 19, 2010
This show is my favorite food-cooking-related show. Simply, because it is the only show that draws attention to how weird local food can get in some countries. The TV show is the best I've seen in attracting your attention to this particular topic.

Collection 3 was fine, but didn't have the same magic and "charm" of that of collection 2 or collection 1. It was less bizarre than the previous collections.

I can't wait to see how "Bizarre" collection 4 will be! :)
on November 6, 2014
Funny Guy. Informative. Makes me want to travel!
on March 24, 2015
It is fun. Good product and fast service.
on September 12, 2009
Love the show- especially on DVD as you aren't subjected to the commercials like on Travel Channel. Very interesting and gives you a different look at different countries and their cultures. Andrew is very easy to listen to and I could watch for hours! Interesting what other people around the world find appetizing compared to what we eat in the United States.
on November 24, 2014
I ORDER THIS AL LONG TIME ago and i have yet to get it it is for a birthday. would be nice to get it soon.