Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

100%
Format: MP3 MusicChange

on March 29, 2011
What a solid album! 13 songs that don't all sound the same, and some wicked guitar solo's! I bet they had some interesting influences for recoridng this. Definitely worth the price!!
on April 19, 2011
These songs are great to listen to in the car, at home, at work. So Far Away and Nominal Man are a wonderfully moody songs. I can't help tapping my toes to Violently. Remedy might be my favorite song. These ORIGINAL songs are worth checking out and the entire album is a worthwhile and enjoyable listening experience.
on April 3, 2011
This album is good and definitely worth checking out. The guys have worked hard to produce it and I think you will find it enjoyable. Best of luck to you guys on your success.
on March 19, 2011
I really enjoyed this album. The recordings are good and the songs are well put-together. No bad lyrics or anything like that. Everyone should definitely check it out!
on May 26, 2013
This is Blabpipe's first album, and it's well worth the time/money. The songs are all original and very catchy. Great melodies and guitar work. Two thumbs up :)