Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on April 19, 2011
These songs are great to listen to in the car, at home, at work. So Far Away and Nominal Man are a wonderfully moody songs. I can't help tapping my toes to Violently. Remedy might be my favorite song. These ORIGINAL songs are worth checking out and the entire album is a worthwhile and enjoyable listening experience.
on March 29, 2011
What a solid album! 13 songs that don't all sound the same, and some wicked guitar solo's! I bet they had some interesting influences for recoridng this. Definitely worth the price!!
on April 3, 2011
This album is good and definitely worth checking out. The guys have worked hard to produce it and I think you will find it enjoyable. Best of luck to you guys on your success.
on March 19, 2011
I really enjoyed this album. The recordings are good and the songs are well put-together. No bad lyrics or anything like that. Everyone should definitely check it out!
on May 26, 2013
This is Blabpipe's first album, and it's well worth the time/money. The songs are all original and very catchy. Great melodies and guitar work. Two thumbs up :)