4.0 out of 5 stars Amico black nylon adhesive cable clamps
Published on October 8, 2012 by Richard P. Muraski

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't Stick to Anything
The sticky pads on the back of these won't stick to anything. Buyer beware. Maybe I received old stock but for me it was a waste of money. Will need glue or velcro to salvage use.
Published on December 1, 2012 by William B.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amico black nylon adhesive cable clamps, October 8, 2012
This review is from: 25 Pcs Black Adhesive Backed Nylon Wire Adjustable Cable Clips Clamps
This product worked very well in an application whre I needed to reroute some cable TV and networking cables. For best results, follow this procedure: clean mounting points with alcohol swabs. Let dry. Press clamp into place for 30 seconds, amking sure you orient the locking clip in the direction that works best. Again, let sit for several minutes before inserting cable. Install cable and adjust clamp for firm grip. These are holding up well and I will consider them again when I have to deal with this type of project.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't Stick to Anything, December 1, 2012
William B. (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive doesn't hold up so don't expect your cable to, May 13, 2013
P. Scott (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
These cable clips did not meet my expectations. I now know to buy ones that are anchored by nails or screws because these just wont hold. I was using them to hold up a power cord (nothing extremely heavy) so it wouldn't droop down and ended up using the entire 25 pack to get the job done... or so I thought. Came out the next day to see that half of them had fallen down.

I'm disappointed with my purchase and will be replacing them

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little wire organizers, September 7, 2012
These little clips do a great job if you take your time when applying them. Although there were no instructions included I went to a little extra effort and cleaned the spot where they were to be stuck with alcohol first (might not be usable on all surfaces) and "voila!" they stuck down very firmly! I had no trouble getting the paper backing to peel off. I had a few places where I needed to place them that had a curved surface so I clamped the plastic clip with a clamp so it had the needed curve in it and then I heated it with a hair drier and let it cool before releasing the clamp and then applied it to a cleaned surface and they stuck quite well. The extra time for preparation paid off in the end. Your success will depend on the texture and type of surface you are applying them to but give it some thought before you just start sticking them anywhere. Common sense will serve you well!

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, August 7, 2014
These work alright. I read a lot of reviews about them not sticking very well, and others said that it helps to clean and dry the area very well before sticking. I did so and still had some of them come unstuck. I used about 20 of them, and about 13-15 of them stayed in place. Also, they are easily broken if kicked or if a door hits one too hard. It's a good concept, and I would probably buy more, just for minor cord organization (like on my desk). They're definitely not meant to be used on the floor throughout the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 28, 2012
This nifty little thing works great. I use it for many different situations. I have it holding some cords in place along the wall in my house, and I also use it to hold cords in place in my car (ungainly GPS cord ). The only downside is that if you knock one off accidentally, you might as well throw it away because it won't ever stick well again. Nevertheless, nice little item and good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, February 2, 2014
brought these because they were cheap, and boy so are the qauilty. these clips are super small, you can maybe use 2 Cat5 cables, not 3. and the double side tap on the back is trash. it doesn't even stick. i use 10 clips so far and they all came off already. reason i brought these because i brought some from lowes before and love these type of the clips, but not these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for heavy lifting., November 24, 2013
Doesn't work well for heavy cable like CAT6. lighter CAT5E is better. Depending on the wall, they may not stick. Drywall is best.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK But, June 3, 2013
These could be more sticky. They would work much better if the plastic was more flexable. I don't think I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ties, September 21, 2012
These cable ties work great! A little tricky to get the wire in, but once in it won't fall out. I've put the soft side of velcro strips on the bottom of mine, and I am attaching them to a long velcro strip I put on the back of my desk. The black ones will be great for hiding wires under the desk as well - you can run wires through them, using several of them, and have hidden charger cables under your desk, easily accessible and well hidden - just pull when needed and push back in. These give you alot of options, alot os flexibility for organizing your desk. Enjoy!