5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
The product was exactly as described and works great. If you need a car charger for your iPhone 3G or 3G(S), this is a good buy.
Published on March 17, 2010 by csewrx

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality / you get what you paid for
Product broke within 2 days of purchase. Wires came right out of charger base. Would not recommend to anyone
Published on September 25, 2010 by RT

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality / you get what you paid for, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Black Car Charger/ iPod/ iPhone 4G/ iPhone 3G/ iPhone 3GS (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, March 18, 2010
This charger is a little more cheaply made than I thought it would be. I have to continually check the connection to my phone because it seems like it keeps slipping. I use my phone a lot, so I require a car charger to keep it from dying on the way home from work. I may eventually replace this one with a more durable model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, January 10, 2011
I only used this product two times. Although, it was two times over a period of two months. When I received it, I thought it looked a bit cheap but it worked perfectly fine when I plugged it in my 3G. I had no problems with it while it was working. Then suddenly, when I tried using it a third time, it had stopped working. Probably a connection problem because the red light indicator showing it was receiving power from the cigarette lighter was on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 28, 2010
This piece of equipment only works when it wants to. Plug it in, hook it up to your phone...will it work? Nobody knows!

1.0 out of 5 stars Phone charger, November 24, 2010
The phone charger I received the part that plugged into the phone did not fit, it looked like it would fit , so as cheap as it was I threw it away, sent email to where I bought it , no responce.guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, March 17, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars IPhone #GS Car Charger, September 18, 2010
It's a great price for the product. It's always plugged in my car charger, if I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, September 12, 2010
Don't know what the other reviews are about. Had it for a month; works perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WITH OTTERBOX, February 8, 2011
I just received this charger. The end that plugs into the phone is square & the Otterbox case is oval, so it will not work with the case in place on the phone. I removed the case & it will charge the phone. I will have to trade with my wife since she has the ATT store charger & no Otterbox. Wish I had read ALL the reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 29, 2011
When I received it less than a week after ordering I was still concerned that it wouldn't work with my phone. But I plugged it in and it works with my iPhone 3GS.

Rate and Discover Movies