5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GLOVES!
Published on May 7, 2010 by VickiLH

3.0 out of 5 stars okish
I wear for arthritic hands.....cashmere not as soft as it could be but well made and prompt delivery ,,would buy anoather pair.
Published 19 months ago by PTB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GLOVES!, May 7, 2010
This review is from: Black Pure 100% Cashmere Fingerless Half Finger Gloves (Health and Beauty)
These gloves are EXACTLY what I was looking for! I am a photographer that needs to be able to feel the buttons and settings on my camera without the slips that can happen when I wear regular gloves with fingers. I knew I'd need warmth and mobility and these gloves have it all! I also wanted gloves that didn't unravel and were also long enough to keep my wrists warm. Buy these gloves, you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied!, December 28, 2009
I got two pairs of these for my wife and sister for xmas... not only did they ship extremely fast, they came in very nice packaging, and the product itself seems to be very high quality even though priced modestly... Also, the open finger tips make working the capacitive touch screen of an iphone with gloves on a winning combo!!

3.0 out of 5 stars okish, February 11, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, January 3, 2013
They fit well and looked nice when they arrived, however the quality was not as great as I expected. They started to pill within a week of daily wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but comfy, September 20, 2012
These gloves are very thin, but because of the fur used, they are really comfortable and work to keep your hands warm in reasonably chilly weather. Expensive, but the cheap other-seller version I bought were worthless.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife LOVES these gloves!, December 23, 2011
Autonomy (Midlothian, Va USA) - See all my reviews
I thought these were kinda pricey (and still do) but my wife LOVES them, so that makes them worth it. Great for keeping your hands warm but still letting you do things that require your fingers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, good value, NOT scratchy, February 14, 2013
Glenn Austin (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
These fingerless gloves hit the bullseye with my wife. Not scratchy, long enough fingers to keep warm, nice long comfortable cuff. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, December 27, 2012
WELL WORTH THE MONEY WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY - NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE THEY WANT TO MANY WORDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly cashmere nothing like it, March 24, 2014
These are great quality cashmere for the price. They feel great and you can minipulate your fingers without removing the gloves to count money or pick up an article

2.0 out of 5 stars Balls all over, January 9, 2014
These are very soft but I feel like they are too expensive considering there were balls all over them after day one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›