- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (80%)|
EmaxDesign® - My Beautiful Life
Wrap measures 60 inch length 10 inch in width,100% Rayon
- Simple and special, perfect for practice or just as a fashion accessory!
- Beautiful color Egyptian belly dancing hip wraps hand crocheted delicately with multiple rows of beads and coins.
- Light weight and jingly, this scarf got all coins and beads hand stitched on highest quality rayoone
- This scarf creates loud and lovely sound when the dancers move and shakes hip. - Express your inner power, beauty and femininity in our designer belly dancing scarves, as a dancing tool, match with any outfit, shawl, head wrap etc.
- Wonderful over a bathing suit or as a belly dance wrap.
-Sheer And Elegant You Will be the Center of Attention -Enjoy The Sensuality And Feel The Glamor As You Twirl And Whirl On The Dance Floor Or Just Taking A Walk On The Beach With This Beautiful Hip Scarf
This item has held up. Not costly, but useful and made well enough for the purpose as regular use for a costume.Published 6 hours ago by dnnaoj
I'm American sized, so I wear one over EACH hip, tied at the side of the opposite waist. For extra jingle I also wear one over each shoulder, tied at the opposite side. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Judith Bellville
Great for a starter hip scarf. VERY jingley :) coins fall off sometimes, but it's fairly cheap, so that's understandable.Published 8 days ago by Samantha Jennings
This skirt is ok, ordered a few for a dance show my class had. They only wore the skirts once but the quality is a little flimsy, i'm sure after a few wears the coins would start... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jessica Lett
Serves its purpose well enough. The gold coins don't seem to make as much rattle as some silver ones in class, but maybe I don't shake enough!Published 18 days ago by G. S. Donaldson
Very nice, seems very durable. It's a bit small if you have slightly wider hips like me, but it still can be tied, looks nice, and gives you that fantastic jingling when you... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Mad Mae
You get what you pay for, it isn't the best quality but it is a reasonable price for what you get. I wish it had a little more jingle to it. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Linda Smith