Black & Decker AF-100-3ZP 30-Feet 0.065-Inch Line String Trimmer Replacement Spool, 3-Pack
|Price:||$14.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.08 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Replacement spool for models: LST136, LST220, NST2118, ST7700
- Black & Decker replacement spool system eliminates time spent hand-winding string trimmers
- Compatible with most Black & Decker string trimmers; 30-Feet replacement line is factory wound for a superior feed
- The Black & Decker spool utilizes centrifugal force to feed the trimmer line as it is needed
- Includes a 0.065-Inch diameter line
- 2-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Thanks for reading,
ps. Two stars for effort, but the cost is just ridiculous.
The automatic feed spool on GrassHog advances the string without needing to bump on the ground. The benefit of this system is that cutting is easier as it constantly replaces worn out string, the down side that the usage of the string is faster than when done manually.
I have tried wounding the string by hand and found it a bit cumbersome and a bit time consuming, so I figured less than $5 per spool is not to bad to save me 5 minutes of time wounding and dealing with jammed string. Each spool contains 30 feet of 0.065 inch diameter round line. It is factory spooled and is wound tighter than when I wound the spool by hand.
To replace the spool:
1. Remove battery
2. Squeeze the tabs on the spool cap to release it
3. Pull the empty spool out by pulling directly away from the housing
4. Clean out the housing from debris
5. Make sure that the level that controls the spooling is aligned with the edge of the housing
6. Take a string from the new spool and feed it through the eyelet in the housing of the trimmer
(note the string is tucked into a hole in the spool for shipping, when you install it you need to free
that end from the hole on the spool and feed it into the hole in the trimmer housing)
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
decent enough, construction could do a bit of work though, otherwise serviceablePublished 1 day ago by Karen Payne
great to buy the 3-pack because you never know when you need another onePublished 10 days ago by John E Ferguson
We got these for two reasons. First, they are easy refills which we like. Secondly, we wanted to use the spools to refill with other line so they are cheaper. Works great. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Carl T.