Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 6, 2007
Works great, very fast service, better price than I can get locally!
on May 3, 2013
After watching 9 hours of my little pony, I'm a little exhausted and dizzy from all the strobe effects, which makes it really hard to wind cord into a spool. With these you just snap it in and not one snag. Last long enough to where you forgot when you put the last one on, which is really all you can ask for in an AF-100-3ZP these days.
on September 26, 2012
This is a great deal for this item. The cost is significantly less than what these items are being sold for locally.
on May 14, 2013
I made the mistake of taking the spool that came with my B & D LST136 cordless trimmer and experienced what it would be like if I tried to save money by buying cord in bulk and winding my own spools. I painstakingly wound the cord from left to right and from right to left as instructed in the manual. I dropped it a few times and had to begin again. I did it right because the cord does advance automatically in my trimmer, but I have to say I am glad I purchased spools that are already wound. When I have to replace the spool that came with the trimmer, I will be careful to hold the cord tightly against the spool!
on January 9, 2007
Product works as advertised. The only minor problem is taking the tape off of it when I need it. Since I usually need it when I am outside and sweaty, it is sometimes difficult.
22 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2012
This is the first time I have purchased these replacement spools not at Home Depot or Menards,and I tell you, this will be the last! Each spool seems to be all sticky and do not advance as they should. I am constantly taking the trimmer apart to unravel the spool, then it gets stuck again. When I try to go it manually, the string seems to stick together. They were in B & D packaging, but they seem to be a generic replacement or something.
on April 11, 2007
It's great to use this item if you are just too lazy to spend 2 minutes to wrap the spool yourself. I went to Lowe's and bought the generic industrial strength spool for 1/3 the price of these, and it lasted a long time.

Yeah, I had to spool it myself, but I would rather save the money so I can buy more industrial gauge spool, instead of wasting money on these things.
on September 30, 2008
If this is the size and type of line your need for your trimmer, why not by a multipack? As long as your trimmer doesn't break, you know you'll need more; and you get them at a much cheaper price than buying one at a time.
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2014
I've started winding my own spools now. These are very convenient, but you really pay a hefty price for that convenience. I'm buying bulk string now and use my drill motor to wind it onto the empty spools.
on January 15, 2013
This is OEM replacement line for my B&D cordless string trimmer.
It fits, works well, and is High quality.
Lowes was at least twice the price, And you get to stand in line.