Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Personal coffeemaker brews directly into 15-ounce travel mug
- Stainless-steel mug tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders
- Permanent filter eliminates need for disposable paper filters
- Auto shut-off; dishwasher-safe mug, mug lid, filter, and filter basket
- Measures 9-3/4 by 7 by 6 inches, 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Brew your Coffee and Take it To Go
Ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle, the Black & Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker (model DCM18S) quickly and conveniently brews a 15-ounce coffee into the included stainless steel travel mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and features like the removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
Brew your coffee directly into this to-go mug! Just the right amount is brewed and the thermal outside is sure to keep your coffee warm. If you're taking the mug with you be assured that this mug fits most car drink holders.
Brew ‘n Go System
The Black and Decker Brew'n go System allows you to brew one or two cups of coffee with either pods or coffee grounds.
With the permanent filter you'll have no need to buy paper ones anymore. Just put your coffee pod or coffee grounds in the included filter and you're ready to brew. Rinse to clean.
Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
The DCM18S Brew 'n Go coffee maker features an on/off switch controlling when your coffee brews. Hit the on switch and coffee will brew at an optimal temperature ensuring the best flavor.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Brews 1 cup (I'm the only one who drinks it).
2) Quick, about 2 minutes to brew and 5 to finish dripping.
3) Easy to clean. I have rinsed the entire unit several times.
4) No trash. Comes with a permanent filter.
5) Filter cleans easily. Just tap out the coffee in the trash and rinse.
5) Can be used with a timer. See below for explanation.
6) Takes up very little space.
7) Can be used with other cups. As long as you don't overflow the reservoir and your cup will fit under it, the cup will work.
1) It is gravity fed through the filter so 5 minutes may be too long for some.
2) Be sure to line up the exit spout with hole. Once you get it you will see, but if you don't you will have coffee all over your counter.
3) If you grind you coffee to fine, you will get coffee grinds on the inside of the machine. No big deal as you can rinse the unit off easily.
Once you activate the unit it will run until the reservoir is empty. The only way to stop it is to unplug it. However, if you plug it back in it will pick up where it left of. If you activate it with it unplugged, it will start as soon as it is plugged in. Therefore, if you want coffee when you wake up, all you need is a wall timer (about $5 from many sources). Set the timer to activate in the morning when you want your coffee. Prepare the machine like normal, depressing the activation button. When the timer turns on in the morning the machine will begin brewing your coffee.
1. It has a built in, "permanent" filter which is a HUGE plus. No more running out of filters, EVER.
2. It is fast. In just a couple minutes I can go from sleep to sipping coffee.
3. It brews the coffee right into the travel mug. The unit I bought included an extra mug which is also a great convenience.
4. It is inexpensive!
The only downside I can see is that I would have made the travel mugs a bit larger, but that is not a serious problem. I would buy this coffeemaker again without hesitation.
Glad I went ahead. First, I put a small tray under the coffee maker in case of an overflow...I also always use a No. 1 size Mellita Filter in the basket, which makes it easier to clean and may help with the overflow problem, since I have never had that happen.
I use Folger's Classic Roast and use one and a half scoops with a regular size coffee scooper..I fill the cup within about 1/2" of the top and pour it in...put the cup in place, click the switch and ......perfectly hot, full bodied coffee every time with no problems at all so far...have used it about 20 times.
It makes a great large cup of coffee and the mug has a very comfortable feel to it. This coffee maker comes in handy when you don't want to mess with a full pot and it is very fast. I couldn't be more pleased - well worth the price!
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this coffeemaker. So easy and efficient and makes perfect coffee every time. Have only replaced it about 3 times in the last 20 years!Published 11 hours ago by Gayle Stein
It is so small and the cup that comes with it is very good at keeping coffee warm.Published 3 days ago by Craig Ballantyne
Better than I expected. It makes a delicious cup of coffee. My favorite mug fits perfect . I am no longer wasting coffee by always making more than needed. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Debbie Sciortino
I had one of these for 3 years and it worked great. I bought a new one less than 2 months ago, and it stopped working during brewing this am, and will NOT turn back on. Read morePublished 4 days ago by M. L. Blue
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.