Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 12, 2011
This is a great little set - my 2 1/2 year old gets frustrated that the tape only goes out 12 inches...and the nails don't hammer in to anything. The screws are great but she keeps trying to hammer. She is getting a lot of good fine motor work with the wrenches and things. It is very cool but I agree about the hat! Even a little strap would make it at least stay on - she went straight for the hat but it is shallow and wide so doesn't sit on the head much less stay put.
on December 11, 2010
All the piece of this set are fun for both boys and girls. The kids enjoyed playing with it. I think the little hat is a joke. It looks cute but will not stay on the head of a small 2 year old or even an older 6 year old. It is really the only piece that is unusable.
on March 1, 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old. He loves everything about it (especially the goggles) except It doesn't come with an "electric drill". The drill it has is mechanical where you pull the trigger and it rotates the bit. We had to get an electric one because it wasn't like daddy's. So we replaced it with the home Depot one that rotates consistently with the pull of the trigger and lights up. The rest of the parts are A+!
on January 10, 2012
This was bought for my great grandson who love to work with his Dad he is learning the names of the different tool and really enjoys "His tools" name of different screwdrivers and ect as he works along side Daddy
on July 17, 2016
Bought to supplement my Grandson's Black and Decker tool work bench. He loves the tool belt and keeps it on while he plays with it. The nuts and bolts included as well as learning to adjust wrenches, etc. are great ways to increase his dexterity and other motor skills. Plus, he is a child and the imagination runs wild creatively while he uses the set,
on July 24, 2011
Our daughter is 18 months old and goes from helping daddy in his workshop downstairs to cooking in the kitchen with me (mommy) she loves the hardhat and she doesn't even like hats on her head. Funny thing she uses the pliers as a tool and a fork...tee hee. My husband made her a toolbox and I decorated it and all her tools fit beautifully in it. Teach your kids now that they can be whatever they want. Tools aren't just for boys and kitchens aren't just for girls.
VINE VOICEon June 9, 2015
My grandson loves to hang out with his Papa & "work" on projects. I gave him this set of Black & Decker for for his 3rd birthday. They were the hit of the day. It's been several weeks and he brings his tools whenever he visits us. The hard hat is too small for him to wear, but that's a minor inconvenience in his eyes. I purchased a plastic "adult" tool box. It was quite inexpensive & all of his tools fit inside nicely.
on May 15, 2011
Got this for my grandson just prior to remodeling our bathroom. He's 2 1/2, grabs every appropriate tool for the job being done and mimics the actions blow by blow. Which reminds me, the hammer didn't last long with all of the hammering. The head broke off. The remaining tools are holding up fine. I have even added to them with other Black and Decker Junior tools
on December 9, 2011
My son feels so important when he wears his tool belt and offers to fix things for me. We actually have two belts one we got at a thrift shore and my little daughter (2) loves to act like her big brother and wear the tool belt also. They are very durable and realistic enough for kids to think they are better than tools that look like toys. My son had some with eyes and little characters (they were more expensive as well.) He liked these a lot more because these made him feel grown up.
on May 21, 2013
These tools have been endless fun for my toddler. I put them in a plastic storage box with a lid with a handle. He proudly carries around His toolbox opening it up when he finds something that he wants to fix. We've had this set for almost a year now and he plays with it just about every single day. I separated the small screws and small pieces so that I have less to clean up every time he dumps the box out. The only part of the set that isn't so great is the hat… It is pretty big and shallow and has no way to grip to the head, so even if he were to want to put the hat on, it wouldn't stay. The set may be available in stores cheaper, but I couldn't find it at the time, and its totally worth it! Nothing has broken so far, so I expect these tools to last a while.