Home Café is a revolutionary single coffee brewing system. Utilizing pressurized brewing in combination with specially designed gourmet coffee pods, it produces the coffee house experience at home, or the office. The Home Café conveniently allows brewing of a 7-, 9-, or 14-ounce cup, and works quickly to produce one cup in about a minute. It also features a 34-ounce water reservoir.
From the Manufacturer
The Home Cafe system is made up of revolutionary appliances with pressure-brewing technology and easy-to-use coffee pods. Like a one-cup coffeehouse, the Home Cafe system delivers fresh, delicious coffee--one cup at a time, and in about a minute.
Unlike standard drip coffeemakers, the Home Cafe uses pressure brewing to bring out the full flavor of the coffee bean. Pressure brewing forces hot water through ground coffee beans at high pressure, rather than slowly dripping through--the same technique coffeehouses use to make cappuccinos, lattes, and mochas. The Home Cafe system's pressure-brewing extracts a delicious cup of coffee from every pod, thanks to unique coffee blends and pods designed specifically for the Home Cafe system. You get a single serving of premium coffee sealed inside its own filter, for first-cup freshness every time. And each cup only takes about a minute to brew--less time than it takes to go out for a cup of coffee.
How it works:
- Fill the reservoir with cold water; use fresh, cold water for a great-tasting cup of coffee
- Place the coffee pod in the appliance tray; use two coffee pods for an extra-strong brew
- Close the lid and place your mug under the spout; the locking handle must be locked to operate the appliance
- Press the "brew" button; brews in about one minute
- Appliance tray makes for easy cleanup
- Locking handle locks the pod in place for brewing
- 38-ounce reservoir capacity
- Mug reservoir can be removed to make room for a travel mug
- Control panel for choosing your coffee's size. Coffee can be brewed in 7-ounce, 9-ounce, or 14-ounce cups.